Things men do that are sexy

These are things that I PERSONALLY find sexy. They're just the little things I notice that many people may find simple but I'm me so let's get into this. <3

1. Spreading those legs

Oh no! Kill me now feminazis! I think it's so flippin sexy to see their crotch just out in the open and their thighs look so.... "come sit on me".

Things men do that are sexy

2. Being a gentleman

Whether that be offering to lift something heavy or change a tire (both of which I can do) it's so sexy to see their man instincts to help a woman come on. Plus, gentleman are always sexy.

Things men do that are sexy

3. Casually touching me

You know when you're in a crowded place and you need to walk past someone but you don't want to be rude so you put your hand on their back just a smidge in a nice way as your walking past them? I don't know if this is a southern thing but when men do that it gets me blushing.

Like this but only for a second as you pass by

4. Calling me sweetheart or darling because I'm a girl

Whoo feminists beware of this my take lmfao. Again, maybe just a southern thing but I love it omigod I feel so cute and adorable! Southern men really know how to make a girl feel special.

Things men do that are sexy

That's it! Bye bye! <3 <3 <3

Things men do that are sexy
24
7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yamajazaki
    Things men do that are sexyThings men do that are sexy
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

623
  • I loooove when they sit with their legs open 😍🙌Things men do that are sexyThings men do that are sexy
    • Yessss! I knew you were awesome

• DizzyDesii

The guys in class used to purposely tease with that and they’d even adjust themselves down there knowing the girls was lookin haha

• KrakenAttackin
    You consider these things "sexy" if you find the man attractive. If you do not find the man attractive the same behaviours are "creepy". It all comes down to appearance.
  • VanillaSalt
    Lmao all but ma’am will get you slapped these days... I got yelled at in Walmart for holding a door open for her to get milk...”NO! You don’t talk to me! You don’t!” One of the few times I considered wrapping my hands around a woman’s neck not during sex lol
  • roody
    When my boyfriend pushes me to the inside of the sidewalk to be away from the cars... that's sexy
  • BeenThereLovedIt
    It's tough, I don't really have anything to add to #1 except 'duly noted' lol.

But 2, 3, and 4.. Those are preferences. There are plenty of females who would react harshly to those as well. Here's how each of them has gone wrong for me:

#2 - being accused of treating her different / weak just because she's a girl.
    #3 - If I'm attractive to her, sure I probably get a pass, but if not, then I'm accused of sexual harassment.
    #4 - Lost track of how many women complain about being called most of these names. It's a minefield of epic proportions.

All in all though- Maybe these are good tests, as a guy finds out really quick how much she's not our type, right? lol. Good MyTake still!
    • Yeah, I knew all of these would annoy feminazis, but I'm not one lmao

• I can appreciate that. I just wish there were better indicators. A lot of males are pretty gun-shy anymore because of those harsh reactions and we've been taught to be far more cautious. It unfortunately affects us all in ways we don't like, and apparently you as well.

• sassy777

Those are northerners. I'm from Ohio I moved to Florida in my twenties and yes sir , those men are definitely completely different. Such gentleman. I'd be at auto zone with my good up putting windshield washer fluid in the brigade would pull up in their sexy trucks insisting they do it. Making sure I'm fine. I was driving to Destin had to put air in my tires two young teens ran over to do it for me. It is sexy, it makes you feel some type of way. A northern crazy bitch would be like I can do it I'm not helpless. Me , Sara , single mom working 70+ hours a week says ty hun I appreciate you so much. To each their own. Also men here in Ohio suck I hate I had to come back 😤😔

• Zeynep1998
    The casual touch part is so true and speaks to me... so confident. Just saying definitely not when other men do it lol keep your hands off me if that is the case 😂
  • FearlessGoat
    Hahaha what a fun read, that first one is called man spreading and oh boy do feminazis hate that let me you too
    • I knew what it was called, it's so stupid lmao feminazis

• hellionthesagereborn
    Well that is not my experience, most women seem to despise these things as far as I can tell.
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    Oh, thanks for sharing that was so cute, I like being affectionate and calling girl terms of endearment, I like those ones posted so sweet for sure. <3 <3
  • menina
    Well, I'm not from the south of the US, so I'm not used to these things Lol
    I'm ok with all of them, except for the spreading legs part. I absolutely hate that!
    • Well as long as they aren't being obnoxious, you don't know what it's like to have a dangling penis in between your legs

• menina

No, I don't. And I'm fine with that...

• kemo56
    Well thank you sometimes we think we aren't noticed you should ask a question call the things that man I'm sexy about a woman
  • Gwenhwyfar
    4 I hate unless I like the guy, but the rest I totally agree with. Especially 3 on the small of your back.
  • BrownBratzDoll
    Spend money on u, be chilvarious, do manly jobs. Get on rock hard
  • NYCQuestions1976
    Excellent Take. Good luck dodging the feminazis. LOL
  • Guardian45
    I do all these things without thinking about it. It's interesting to see that someone does appreciate these things.
  • PatKirby
    Filed under "4 Things that Could Get You in Trouble at Work."
  • michael1469
    Why didn't this make the top 3... When he runs into the room and says... pull my finger... pull my finger
  • bamesjond0069
    hmm i do all these things. Probably why i have two girlfriends. 😘
  • Ryfyle
    "Things men should do to break that litigation cherry"
  • AllThatSweetJazz
    AKA

4 easy hacks to land yourself in jail.
  • TienShenhan
    Piers Morgan though?
  • BlueEyedBirdWatcher
    You are such a sweetheart, Carmen.
  • Jjpayne
    Those are all good things 😊 fun mytake 😊
  • BazookaTrouper
    I'm a northerner so I guess I just don't get it.
  • COMMODOREII
    Interesting 😗 lol
  • startrooper2345
    Damn I like calling girls girly. Do you like that?
  • Tunasub
    Very good suga' lol
    You are funny..😁
  • Open a door and cook for a lady is my take on
  • msc545
    Nice mytake - thanks!