More random things I love when men do and/or find sexy

I did one of these a while back but I wanted to update it. I still think the same things from my last my take about it.

1. Sitting facing the back of the chair

It's the little things man, really gets me going.

2. Sitting with legs crossed like a "woman"

I once heard some uncultured swine say that if a man sits like this, then he's gay. Which is total bullshit. I love manliness and men sitting with their legs spread (I included that in my last take) but sitting like this is still manly, and yes, very sexy.

3.Wearing just a touch of aftershave.

I like aftershave more than cologne because I like when it seems like a man isn't trying to be sexy. Wearing aftershave actually serves a purpose, so you can't say they're trying to be sexy if you smell this on them.

4. Not teasing too much

I like more serious men who aren't always joking around. Sorry? Just do what the photo says, tease me with your tongue!

5. Dressing like you care

I don't mean overdressing or being "preppy" (although I don't mind preppy), just don't wear jorts and ripped T shirts with flip flops. *Vomits* I'm a sucker for men in loafers. Why not wear them? They're comfy, they come in all levels of fancy and casual etc

6. Every once in a while, getting boyishly excited about something

I said I like serious men, which I do. But it makes 10x more adorable and genuine for them to be serious and then act boyishly excited for whatever reason every once in a while.

So that's it for now I guess. I know I have a ton more lmao

9
4

Most Helpful Guys

• Snakeyes7
    I wonder if there is more to the chair one than you might realize. Maybe you like men who aren’t afraid to bend the rules a little or going against the grain. Like the chair, sitting in it backwards is like saying “yeah I’m sitting in it wrong, whatcha gonna do about it?” or “there is no written rule that says I CAN’T do it so I’m doing it”.
    Is this still revelant?
  • RemoErdosain
    I have number 2 and number 6, I think, and it's awesome, because I don't think any woman could ever found it a plus that I'd sit with my legs crossed like that, ha ha! It's nice to know such women exist
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• menina
    It seems that you and I share some preferences when it comes to men. I like #4, #5 and #6. Unfortunately I don't see men doing that in real life 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Is this still revelant?
  • cjgsu
    I luv silly guys.
    Srry disagree there.
    The sitting backwards and lk a woman. Not a really a turn on
    Is this still revelant?
    • Eh to each their own. I guess it's more like I'm turned on by the sexiness of simplicity more than anything.

• cjgsu

I am simple that's why i lk to laugh 🥴

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

27
  • Makeushiver
    Hey, I fit almost all if not all of those categories, does that mean cash and prizes? You're a much better prize than the lousy ones they put in crackerjack boxes. I like something I can lick all day
  • RosePandora
    Sitting with legs crossed just looks so elegant I love it when men do it
  • TheAfrikan
    Mmm thanks for those tips, but you have ended that list too quick. And I have to say that I am to adopt some if the tips I. e like befriending the loafers a lot.
  • knight2468
    I like that u find sitting with a cross legs sexy because I like to sit like that
  • I do these things 😂
  • Gwenhwyfar
    2, 4, 5 and 6 are all awesome
  • Slate69
    Sorry can't cross my legs squishes my nuts
  • COMMODOREII
    Ok? Lol
  • Jerre
    I would love to tease you with my tongue