GUYS Where do you put your penis?

Do all guys tuck their penises whenever they wear jeans?

Forgive me but sometimes my eyes wander and I don't see anything?

For example

www.zappos.com/.../2637237-p-4x.jpg

There's nothing there?

524

Most Helpful Guy

• Well given that 90% of the time during the day we aren't erect it just kind of chills.

We aren't anywhere near as big while flaccid, so there wouldn't be much to look at anyway.

Whilst erect though? Generally picks a pant leg and uncomfortably chills there while we constantly without success try to make it more comfortable.

• That explains the pulling and tugging you men do at the crotch area

• A lot of that tugging and pulling is when hair gets caught somewhere and pulls because things moved.

• Pretty much