Boy fell asleep on my shoulder?

Ok, so this boy who I know and like as a friend, just goes and falls asleep on my shoulder in a science lesson. It wasn't a writing lesson and so wasn't important but I was just curious to know why he did it. It was actually quite cute, and I guess he trusts me but does anyone have an idea as to why he did it?
Oh, and this boy keeps following me around, walking behind me instead of getting the bus and moving his seat next to mine in other classes.
Any other opinions?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• do you think he could possibly like you? if he doesn't then he probably just really needed a head rest.

Most Helpful Girl

• He feels comfortable with you.. Probably as a friend. I know I wouldn't fall asleep on the shoulder of my crush. I might just pretend to sleep to be close to him lol.