Fat girls vs. Skinny girls?

What makes some guys like fat girls and some guys like skinny girls? Please share your preference and reasoning behind it!

314

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I'd like someone who is not skinny or fat, just in the middle. Someone with curves, but not big enough so that it starts to fold.
    Reason for this is that I think that either side is not healthy and I don't see how someone can feel well while being either skinny or fat.

• I like skinny girls. Its hot. Bodies like this:
    www.myproana.com/.../gallery_736_62_23104.jpg

The kinda body all of my gurlfriends have had, cuz i make sure they got that body.

• Chubby and curvy/thick is not fat so why the so called "skinny" women hating some guys have a certain preference they may like a skinny girl or a curvy one. Me I like myself a round curvy thick women they are just beautiful. I love fit ones too but I prefer the thickness

• Skinny (but not overly)
    I like someone who's in shape and proportionate Too far on either end is a turn off for me

• I have no preference towards fat or skinny girls. If I'm attracted to a girl, then I prefer her.

• As a gf I prefer in shape, toned. Skinny or thicker is fine but she has to have curves and be dainty. Like hips can have chunk but not arms for examples.

For sex chubby is fun too lol

• I feel like I just answered this question somewhere...

It goes like this: one day, a guy who likes slim girls went through puberty and realized, "Damn, that flat stomach looks nice!" And some other guy went through puberty and realized, "Damn those love handles are sexy."

The truly bewildering thing is how people somehow see the differences in heterosexual attractions as this huge mystery but see homosexual attractions as completely and unquestionably natural (definitely not saying that it's wrong or a choice or anything, the opposite). Just like no one wakes up and says, I think I'm going to choose to be homosexual for the rest of my life, I think most guys that like bigger girls just do. And that's all the real reasoning behind it that exists.

• everyone is different, some guys like skinny girls some like fat, even the definition of both differs, i wound not say i like skinny girls as in skin and bone but i would not generally be attracted to big girls, though i do know a few big girls that are very attractive.

there are many reasons why size and shape are issues and factors for people, for me one of the reasons is fit, i am not afraid or ashamed to say that i have only an average size cock, and that having sex with a woman tends to be a nicer fit if she is not very big, just makes everything fit together that bit more comfortable, having said that there is more to a woman then just size and would never rule out getting to know a woman just because of her size, no one knows who they might fall in love with

• There is no reasoning to it. People are people. All about how things go. No set answer.

• if i had to chose i will go with fat girls <3

• A real mans has at least fucked ONE fat girl.

• chubby girls FTW!

• For me skinny girls are perfect. weknowmemes.com/.../real-men-like-curves-meme.jpg

What Girls Said 3

• ?

Their preference makes then choose that girl over the other.

• Yes, I am AWARE, I am asking why it is their preference.

• I prefer pecan over Apple because I don't like the after taste that Apple leaves in my mouth. Preference and reasoning behind it.

• OK, now explain why you don't like the aftertaste.

You can't. It's a preference. Some people like the flavour of apples while others don't. Some people like the aftertaste and you don't.

Your explanation doesn't explain anything.

• hey!! when a real guy date a fat girl he will try to help her lose weight because he cares for her health, but some guys are attracted to fat girl i don't know why but people have different taste

• If ya wanna get technical here...

Heavier women have an appeal to certain men because more fat = more curves, and it also indicates a stable food source. Multiple studies have shown that men who are in poverty are more likely to prefer overweight women, and when men are asked to choose what model is the most sexually appealing when hungry, they tend to choose heavier ones (not necessarily fat.)

Likewise slimmer women are attractive because they tend to be healthier.

• I must disagree. Slim women can be both healthy and unhealthy as well as thicker women.

• I've never ever heard of this study before. im actually interested in looking into it, you got the sources?

• @bertmacklinfbi I've read it in several places but don't remember where. You can try googling it