What is the meaning of "awwww" in text messages?

The guy that I like just texted me "awwww, thanks" after I told him that I enjoyed hearing from him. A couple of my girlfriends say that this is an endearing thing and a sign he's feeling me too. I say it's just a word and am trying not to get myself excited over nothing.

What say you? How often do guys text "awwww" to girls and is it a good thing, bad thing, a sign he does like me ( again I say it's just a word)?

49

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't send it very often so it's a good sign since it's expressing emotion in text

• aww means he/she finds your message cute

Most Helpful Girls

• It means he liked what you said and found it cute. XD

• I use it when someone says something sweet, just means I'm deeply moved emotionally.