What does it mean when your ex boyfriend gives you a tight and lingering hug?

I am wondering because that happened to me

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just a hug I wouldn't read too far into things over thinking then will only lead to making matters worse

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • that is true but how can he skip me the whole than but than give me a tight hug when I leave saying if I had enoigh hugs... I nodded ofcourse but he was like.. no I don't believe you and gave me a tight hug again

• A little light flirting or just being cheesy I'm like that on occasion he prolly doesn't think much of it

• You really think he didn't think much?