What does it mean when your ex boyfriend gives you a tight and lingering hug?

I am wondering because that happened to me

618

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just a hug I wouldn't read too far into things over thinking then will only lead to making matters worse

• that is true but how can he skip me the whole than but than give me a tight hug when I leave saying if I had enoigh hugs... I nodded ofcourse but he was like.. no I don't believe you and gave me a tight hug again

• A little light flirting or just being cheesy I'm like that on occasion he prolly doesn't think much of it

• You really think he didn't think much?

What Guys Said 17

• He misses you. Obviously the time apart from him has made his heart grow fonder. If you still have feelings for him, its a good time to let him know. If you dont have feelings for you, let him know that you care dearly for you, but that is it. Whatever you decide, I send you positive vibes and good luck!

• He misses you. This action is his physical way of telling you this. He doesn't want to let you go.

• It means you're an idiot for allowing it

• Holding her bc it might be the last time you ever will. Because her body, her scent, is familiar, like home. And thinking of those times where she was yours. The second you let go she's gone again, which is why I held her for so long.

• 1. It means he wants to fuck you.
    2. It means he still fantasizes about sex with you at night
    3. It might... might be a sign he wants to get back together
    4. Even if he doesn't want a relationship. Wanting to have sex with you, having that same attraction is a powerful way a guy has his mind changed... creative restraint needed, not splitting the red sea.

• nobody can give u a clear cut answer... only your ex would know what it means

• I agree but he lies about his feelings and I know he does

• i think he still likes you and u probably haven't gotten over him too.. so what are u waiting for? :D

• he ignores me when I text him

• He realized that how important you're to him.

• I can't believe yet that age of 17 and you have your ex, when you starts flirting in your life, by the way answer to your question is that if he did so, he realized his mistake whatsoever happened between you and he wants to compromise and initiated himself

• Actually, I was wondering the same thing when an ex saw me at the airport and walked across the terminal to give me tight hug and started to hold my hand. She has a boyfriend, I thought.

• He wants to be inside you again

• he didn't get another girl...

• It probably means he wishes he wasn't your ex-boyfriend.

• He misses you

• he's like oo why did I leave you or ooo I miss this body

• he still has feelings

• he is hitting on You

• it mean it was last hug 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 6

• He might miss you and still have feelings for you

• It just means that he really misses you

• i guess I mean we haven't seen each other for 2 months after we broke up through text bc I wasn't able to see him

• other actions like? (sorry I didn't understand)

• How he treats you after the brake up how you both communicated whether it was good or not.

• He liks you.

• That he (still) LIKES you.

• maybe misses you

• I'd say he misses you