Am I fat and ugly like?

why do guys always call me fat and ugly am i really? am i fat and ugly like?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Using like at the end of a sentence means you have a 90% chance of being from Liverpool which is guaranteed inbreed status

1|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I love your hair and I envy your eyes. Those guys don't know what they're talking about, probably insecure about themselves.

1|1
    0|1
    • thanks my hair doesn't always look that good lol.

• Show All
    • i think you look beautiful

• thanks, you are too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Fat? Yes. Even from an angled shot it shows.
    Ugly - depends on the person. For me, you're average.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you have confidence in yourself, that's all that matters.

2|1
    0|0
  • Consider going to the gym, not trying to offend you but sports in general are fun af

1|0
    0|0
  • No way

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks i get it everyday i can't seem to find a guy that doesn't say it to me

• Show All
    • Keep your head up and be very consistent in the gym and you'll get there maybe slowly but definitely surely to where your confidence is at a higher level.

• thanks so far i have had some guys answer ny question by telling me i am ugly and fat

• To me you are fatb

1|1
    0|2
  • You are big but not ugly ✌🏽

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are

1|0
    0|2
    • ass hole

• You literally asked and he gave an honest answer, how you gonna call him asshole? You're a fucking bitch

• @Sorphii thank you. @ asker Don't ask something when you can't handle the truth. You can't look like that and expect me to lie. There is nothing in you that is even average

• You're average and overweight.

2|1
    0|0
  • What do you think? Interested in your view

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you okay with the way you are?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes i think im beautiful the wsy i am

• Then who cares what these other people think. Learn to live without external validation.

• you are fat and huge

1|1
    0|1
  • so beautiful...

0|0
    0|0
  • not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat... Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat and cute. Your skin must be really soft and fluffy

1|1
    0|0
    • thanks i think

• PM me? I like how you look 😍

What Girls Said 14

• You're not ugly. But you do seem a little overweight. But don't let those guys get to you. I'm overweight as well and guys will still talk to me. I even have a boyfriend that is skinny and cute enough to get any girl. So it all depends on the guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • lemmie tell u something about me i never give fake compliments so sorry if you might find my answer a little harsh.
    your over weight. i am not gonna lie and sugar coat it at all. but your not ugly you are average. and you shouldve put the selfie in a different angle not like that. maybe you should do tht in an update

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are quite repulsive looking tbh. The rest are just trying to sugarcoat your looks. Lose some weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to take better pics, that's NOT how you take selfies.

2|0
    0|0
  • How old are you sweetheart? 18/19? Yes, you do have a few too many curves for your own health. But you are still young enough to turn your life around, and try a healthier approach. As you can see by my pic, I am curvy. (Pic is 2 years old) I started to have some serious health problems because of my weight/ age about a year ago. I had to do something, otherwise I would be looking at a future of diabetes, heart problems etc. as they run in the family. I am noticing a difference in how good I am feeling. I still have more weight to lose, but when I feel disheartened, I think of the alternatives. And they are not good.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are definitely overweight. Not really ugly though, I’d call you average.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overweight yes but ugly no. Just try a different angle when you take a selfie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat doesn't equal ugly. If you like yourself, that's all that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty comes in every size and shape.. I think you're pretty honestly beautiful smile and eyes a little overwight but still manage to look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean yes you are in a bigger side , but its an easy fix try to lift weights and add cardio to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me ask u, do you think you are fat and ugly?

1|1
    0|0
    • no not all the time

• In my opinion, You must accept yourself as you are. Cliche, I know. If people said u are ugly and fat, please don't listen to them. Like they are the most perfect human beings. They are also ugly. You can change your physics if you want, but if you are comfortable with your current situation, why not?

• Yes you are overweight

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much yes

1|1
    0|0
  • You are fat but just need to lose weight or get liposuction other than that your face is ok

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes