What does it mean when a guy triple texts?

I've been friends with a guy for a few months, and suspect he might like me for a few different reasons. I like him and I'm waiting for him to ask me out, though I might eventually being the topic up myself if he doesn't. He started texting me in December, and he's gone from messaging once a week to at least once every day. Recently he's started double or triple texting me if I'm busy and haven't replied, and I was wondering if that's a sign he likes me or if I'm reading too much into it? What does it mean when a guy triple texts?

75

Most Helpful Guys

• That usually just means they're adding additional info to their previous thoughts.
    I also do it occasionally when I get left on read to indicate that the information is especially important, and not just my usual shitposts—I say, as I leave people on delivered.

• He definitely likes you, I know because I happen to do the same thing to girls I like.

Most Helpful Girls

• It doesn’t mean anything
    It just looks like he’s letting you know things so he doesn’t forget later kinda to mention his thoughts lol also he’s being interactive with you through out the time which is a good thing

• It means that he’s interested. It takes time to like someone