Why Do Some Guys Lie To Themselves About Sleeping Around Being Attractive To Most Girls? Girls, Would You Date A Guy Who Has Slept With 1000 women?

Please none of you promiscuous women vote: Why would we find this attractive? Let me just point out that all the guys I know with high body counts are UNFAITHFUL. The lack of self control is just too much for most of us.Why Do Some Guys Lie To Themselves About Sleeping Around Being Attractive To Most Girls? Girls, Would You Date A Guy Who Has Slept With 1000 women?
  • No, I wouldn’t date a guy who has slept with one thousand women
  • Yes, I would date a guys who’s slept with one thousand women

92

Most Helpful Girl