My crush sends me “😊” emoji what does it mean? Plus how do I know if he likes me?

So a week ago I asked for this guys number and he gave me it and we have been texting since that day. He is such a shy guy... we have so much in common so far. He responds to me fast. Just two days ago he has starting opening up to me. Then later on that night he said “Good night😊”. Then morning came he text me first saying “Good morning 😊”. then he said to me “you’re smart” I said “Aww thank you” then he said “No problem😊”. later on that day I asked him “you get the whole December off?” (because he told me that and I was trying to see if he would maybe want to hang out) (plus we are in college) he responds “Wow, i’m doing productive things” then I said “ofc you are” then he said “i’m always working and focus in school” (so I felt like he knew what I was trying to say) then this is where he is starting to confuse me... I told him my bus broke down so I had to wait for my uber in the cold. He said to me “I hope you get home safe, don’t get sick” then 20-30 mins later he said “did you get home safe?” ofc I thanked him then later on that day I broke my finger and he starts joking around then asking if it’s okay and etc. (we always send memes to each other) he started sending me relationships memes out of now where then one of them was like “a drake meme saying no to thick girls with big breast but yes to girls who have a great personality and pretty” then he told me “Goodnight, I hope your finger heals up fast😊” I don't really know if the blushing emoji is flirting or not. Plus I don’t know if he likes me or not... Thank you :)
6
0