Do girls like shy guys?

do girls like shy guys? I mean I'm sure some do but I can't meet any. you know cause I'm shy. any tips on how to talk to girls? I've had gfs and f***buddies its not like I've been alone forever I just feel like none of them ever take me serious. I can be really compassionate and sweet. I don't act like a player. I'm not sure if I could even if I wanted to but sometimes I wish I could. I just get nervous around girls I really like and can't seem to make a move to show them. and most just don't seem that into me. maybe I'm looking in the wrong places idk. y are girls into all the jerks?
i want to thank all of you for the great advice :)

ive gotten better! I'm really talkative and girls seem to think I'm funny which I've just started to notice and use to my advantage :) I can talk to girls more easily now. and only my vibes remain shy. I got hooked up with a really mean girl a while back. who treated me horribly...but had the courage to end it. I don't know what she liked about me but she hated my shyness and intentionally intimidated me. then put me down for not being "outgoing"
but more recently I've got a new girlfriend who is incredibly shy. I do all the talking lol. I mean all of it. she's so sweet
and adorable :) I really care about her

4623

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree with all the responses from the girls and would like to point out that sometimes shy guys can be a bit intimidating. Because I do not talk to people unless they talk to me, I find it extremely hard to talk to someone who doesn't talk that much because I'm afraid that they do not want me to talk to them at all. However, I have mustered up the courage to talk to shy guys and normally its the exact opposite in that they like it when another "quiet" person talks to them.

If you look friendly and seem like a nice guy then you will have girls approaching you, however, if you like the shy girl in your class, then chances are that you will have to introduce yourself to her first in order to get her interest. That's normally how I see things unfold and I have yet to actually witness a shy girl not respond to a shy guy; it's guite wonderful to watch actually, lol.

Just be upfront with the girl. Tell her that you are nervous and that if you don't act like your normal self its just because you want to be on your best behavior around her (or that you want her to like you). This is a great ice breaker and the girl will be flattered with your honesty.

Like other girls have said, you will make an awesome partner one day and even though you are about as patient as me when it comes to finding someone at least know that what you share with another girl will be very special. Best of luck!

• Both men & women go after bad women/men. Just like women flock to bad boys, men also flock to sluts. They also do this for the same reason. Men are more likely to approach sluts because they are easier to lay & are more likely good in bed. Women want bad boys for the same reason, sex. Women think bad boys are good in bed & desire a good sexual partner.

Most often, the bad boy/girl is just used & left once you’ve had your fill of sex from them. Women & men look for good people for a life long partner. When they are at their adolescent stage, they are not looking to settle down at that time. There are some exceptions to this rule. Some men/women do marry bad girls/boys. They either fall in love with their sexual partner, love their partners sex skills too much to give them up, or they don’t they can find anyone else.

In the end, both men & women are guilty of going for the wrong people, & have selfish motives for doing so. But, both grow up & go after the right people. As a good girl, I also have to wait for men to grow up before they will have me. You, as a bad boy, will have to wait as well. In the long run, we will be the winners, if for the only reasons: We won’t have STDs, have children too soon, & have self-respect for doing the right thing.

• nahh, shy girls, or outgoing girls attract. only non shy guys attract girls, shy guys are the only ones who loose, which kinda sucks for me

• the sex often sucks because they're mostly talk

• @jennifer8 And you're dumb as a fukin' stump…you'll end up pregnant & alone with 4 kids with Mr. F. N. Perfect…too bad I won't be able to hear you whine about how much of a goof he turned into all the time. It's you dumb cunts that believe these fuktard's bullfeces constantly, while the guy you SHOULD'VE married is the only one who cares or gives a rat's ass. I've seen it happen too many times to remember how many times I've heard it from girls like y'all.

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a shy dude, never been in a serious relationship, but I indeed fell in love and I still lover her we had a connection going on she liked me and I liked her but never got together she just vanished never got a text back from her/; so yeah but a shy Guy or shy girl will always be faithful why? Cuzz they won't cheat on you duh! There afraid to approach someone so why would they cheat on you? Think about that ladies or men!

• Here's the thing about shy guys, generally they lack confidence when dealing with women. Many women find a lack of confidence to be unattractive.

However, shy guys usually care about more than sex, and will actually get in a relationship for more than sex. The fact that they are usually calm, quiet, and whatever other attributes, makes some girls see them as more cute. I'm still not sure what it means when a girl calls a guy 'cute' though, I prefer being called handsome or hot or sexy, my tattoos usually give me that response haha.

Still though, I'm curious as to what an actual girl will say to this question.