Boyfriend makes mean jokes and he’s really starting to annoy me?

Anonymous
Don’t get me wrong, I joke a lot too but the things he says can be really mean. The one that really annoys me is when he tells me that I stink. I’m on this birth control shot called Depo and sometimes I do smell “different”. I’ve already told him to please stop telling me that I stink because it isn’t funny and he just keeps doing it and saying I’m too “sensitive”. (We’ve been only dating 3 months by the way)

And then he would ask me a question and I would answer and he would say something really rude like “shut the fuck up” or “you talk too much.” He would say it when I would answer the simplest question. We also used to play around by hitting each other but I told him to stop playing with me like that because he ALWAYS accidentally hits me too hard and after I would tell him that, 10 minutes later he STILL would hit me playfully as a joke and it’s really starting to piss me off. I’m your girlfriend not your little sister. Like I like him but his jokes and sense of humor are really starting to annoy me.
4
2