Guys, Why guys in their 40's attend to be more appreciative then the Millenial 30's year old guys ?

I noticed this behavior in Millenial men are most mommas boy. I was at the hospital the other day I saw a couple about my same age the husband sat on the only sit that was left took out his phone and started playing vidoe games or something while his very pregnant wife who was in paying was standing there. I guess she is used to her husband's poor treatment later a doctor that look to be in his late 40s yelled at the guy Doctor: What the hell is wrong with you? Your wife is in pain struggling and you are here not giving a dam Get the hell out of that sit let your pregnant wife sit down. I have seen a lot more cases where men in their 40s are a lot more considered andcaring. My question is why are most millenial guys selfish? Is it because most are mommas boy? Do wifes have to pick up where Millenial mens moms left off? Why are Millenial men in their 30s still trying to acting so immature? Why are most millenail men mommas boy?

Post Opinion