Girls, Have you ever seen your crush or your boyfriend throw up?

How did you react? Were you grossed out, or did you feel bad for him? Was he embarrassed?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Just 2 weeks ago my husband of 20 years got food poisoning or a 24 hour stomach bug. In my almost 30 years of being with him I had never seen him vomit. I am not easily grossed out and I watched him. I did it because he has never gotten anything like this before. I am the one who always gets these stomach viruses. Also I have a tremendous amount of medical knowledge. He was having a hard time being sick because he didn't understand what was happening to his body, yet I did. I even told him that I wished as bad as I hate those viruses that I would rather have because I know what to do. I drugged his ass out with 100 mgs of Meclizine to help stop his vomiting. It worked and he went to bed for a couple of hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he threw up after we done a roller coaster. His face turned white and felt not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He is very dramatic and loud lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

U mean he did it louder than he should have because he's so dramatic? 😂

• I have, I felt bad for him

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

Awww! 😥 What happened? Was he sick? Was it at school or something? Did he seem embarrassed? 😮

• 4 d ago

They were drunk lol, I've also seen him be sick when he's poorly. Never happened in public though, but being sick is awful no matter whose around

Recommended myTakes