Moms (or men with ladies in your life), did you ever feed your older children breastmilk?

loves2learn m
My younger son ended up hating bottles (can’t blame him) and he would hold out for an entire 10 hours while I was at work (plus travel time) just to drink it from the tap.

I hated wasting it so I had my parents send the unconsumed bottle home (they tried. Sometimes he *might* take an oz after 6 hours of trying). Anyway, poured it in a cup, added some 1% and chocolate syrup and fed it to my 4 year old. Anyone else?
4 d
@GirlsAskGuys my other post that was removed was NOT a dupe. This one is clearly about not wasting breastmilk the other is about breastmilk as a healthy option for a sick child. Please be more considerate not to remove posts that aren’t dupes.
9
6