Help! How to lose weight?

Hi everyone =)

I am 26 (F) struggling with my weight for the past couple of years. I have been on diet but failed every single time. My current weight is 89.8kg and my height is 173cm, I am the heaviest I have ever been. This has impacted my life and my mental health too.

I searched online for so many advice and honestly is so overwhelming. I work the typical 9-5 (WFH) and live in the Scotland, so going out for walk is very challenging due to the unpredictable weather.

I don’t have a nearby gym, hence why I can’t join it =\ For the past couple of weeks I tried to eat 1550 kcal (calculated online) and track my calories on MyFitnessPal but I was miserable and so hungry, and after a while I started to binge eat.

I just don’t know what to do anymore with my life, I am tired of being like this anymore :-(

Any advice will be highly appreciated. Can someone please advise how can I start?

Help! How to lose weight?
Post Opinion