Proposing Soon? 5 Amazing Engagement Ring Styles

Thinking about proposing this Valentine’s Day? Here are some amazing engagement ring styles your lucky lady will love. Just remember, you don't have to spend all of your savings. As long as you've taken into account your girl's taste and personality, you'll be sure to leave her breathless.

1. The showstopper.

Does she love to be the center of attention? Give her a ring she can brag about.

(source: jewelrywise.com)

2. The antique stunner.

If you’re girl loves a good Jane Austen book, chances are, she’ll also love an antique ring style.

(source: weldons.ie)

3. The non-diamond.

Diamonds aren’t always a girl’s best friend.

(source: huffingtonpost.ca)

4. The modern masterpiece.

If you have a one-of-a-kind girl who tends to prefer modern art and decor, then she might enjoy a unique ring with a contemporary flare.

(source: onestylishbride.com)

5. The classic.

There's just something simple and romantic about a traditional solitaire.

(source: engagementringstips.com)

3918

Most Helpful Guy

• So many women put the cart before the horse. In order to get the ring you have to get the proposal.

One of the major reasons guys don't propose any more these days are the expenses that he's expected to undertake.

At some point you may to decide whether you want a ring, or whether you want to be with the man you love.

Most Helpful Girl

• The fifth one is the best - nothing beats the classic solitaire. Mine is very similar except there are some side stones on the band as well. The small solitaire ring is great for a woman who isn't that into jewellery, like myself.

The first one is way too flashy and probably very expensive. Same with the second. I don't really get the appeal of the halo rings. The 3rd and 4th are nice and they're great for a woman who has an original style or who wants to make a unique statement.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 38

• My favorite style is the 3 stone.

• Ouu I think the fourth one is the prettiest. No blood diamonds though, I wouldn't want to support a system like that. 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...aq2a5T1s4htxto1_500.jpg
    This one is my dream ring though. I'm a huge hippie if you couldn't tell.

• I am not get married anytime since I never had a bf and all but a antique ring look amazing. I never heard of Jane Austen but I watch her movies. I love those kind of movies and maybe I should read her books. Anyway I might buy myself a ring like that.

• My fiancé and I chose one which looks like the classic for the engagement ring and a double wrapping set of wedding bands which form an antique look it is set with diamonds and rubies. We chose the diamond and ruby combination from reading Proverbs 31:10 - 31 which speaks of the characteristics of a successful wife. How she pretty much can bring home the bacon and fry it up too! We both liked that passage so when I see my wedding set all together it reminds me of it.

• No blood diamonds for me thanks.

• The antique one is gorgeous :o :o
    The modern one is really interesting to look at :) i like the showstopper too :p

• The modern masterpiece is more of a handcrafted, artisan jewelry than modern...
    I like that one the best. =)

• I love the antique one, that's beautiful :)

• somewhat concerned that this might be an advertisement ploy..

• Number 4 is my favorite because it's simple, I just dot like diamonds so if prefer quartz. Also it's just a ring, I'd rather get something from eBay or a thrift store and go on vacation

• The "rose/flower" shaped one is my dream engagement ring, but I'm pretty much good with anything :3

https://www.favor21.com/images/pr014.jpg

• I love blue stones... this one really tickles me
    www.uniquejewelrys.com/.../...t-ring-for-woman.jpg

• I love them all and I'll never have one! *cries*

• Number 5 is the best. I hate the other rings!

• All of them are too flashy. Fug.

• I like the antique because it's elegant. Even if I wasn't engaged I'd still rock it. Why not? It goes with an outfit that I have.

• OH the showstopper is my type of ring. Or if you can get a different coloured diamond that would be amazing.

• Yep you can get diamonds in a different colour. The most common colour besides white is yellow, and they look really nice.

• i like heart shaped diamond on platinum ♡

• the antique one and the classic <3

• *sigh* (:

...

• More from Girls
    18