Americans Will Buy ANYTHING!!! Top Five Stupid Infomercial products

If you've ever watched TV you are probably familiar with the Infomercial and the "As Seen on TV" product. Some like Oxi Clean or Flex Seal are awesome and work well. But, these are some products that just plain stupid

Potty Putter

If you need to take a dump and have nothing to do, you can practice your golf game on the shitter! Umm.. Yeah we have smartphones for that now!

Tiddy Bear

Umm yeah this is kinda pervy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Uro Club

Make a Hole in one while you piss. The ladies certainly won't be checking out your "9 Iron" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Doc Bottoms A spray

Yeah, You'll just have to watch this. Trust me you'll be Rolling on the floor.

Kush

A Pillow that you put between your melons while sleeping. As if we aren't being dirty enough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

#Wildproducts

#Dumbideas

1211
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Wtf πŸ˜‚ god that A-Spray killed me with laughter. I feel like that Tiddy Bear is such a waste cause yea its pervy but there's already been seat belt covers on the market where it can be for babies and kids. Im sure an adult could use it too

• Bring back Billy May...

I hear he works at a gas station in Memphis... his boss is Elvis !!!

Most Helpful Guys

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 10

• Nice! Lol
    I used to sell my neighbors rocks when I was 7-10 years old... lol πŸ˜‚

Walking home from school I noticed these nice shiny rocks.. so I thought hmm! I will sell these! πŸ˜„! And I put some in my sweater!!

people bought them!! Haha πŸ˜‚ so I had to take random trips to this house regularly and try not to get caught taking them.

Small ones were 25 cents
    Big ones were 50 cents
    And some special ones were 1 dollar lol πŸ˜‚

• the fuck πŸ˜‚

What did you tell them?

• Do you still keep in touch with kids who used to live near your block?

• @IlyaTheImpaler Hahahahah two of them yeah.. I don’t talk to them much but I still know them

• Just because something is advertised in a country doesn't mean that all said people in said country bought it most people know there dumb and there's even videos in the US on YouTube making fun of them also if you think those advertisements are wired then Japanese advertisements will blow your mind I love watching them.

• The ASpray commercial was obviously a satirical voice over, I dunno what they were saying in the original commercial, but besides that yeah those are all pretty ridiculous

• Like my father used to say many many years ago "For money Americans wil even sell their mother ashes to the highest bidder"

• Just because they have these products doesn’t mean we all buy them...

• To dumbest I seen when I was in America they have advertisements for medicine. One of side effects is death. So if i take medicine it cause death.

• I thought that last one was a dildo

• Some not all

• Conformists
    Lmao

• that last one is so stupid but hilarious!

What Guys Said 9

• Have you seen the shit that Japanese people will buy?

• Some of these were in a Good Mythical Morning video

• Never have seen these. Can't believe you didn't have Trumpy Bear or Gia Pet, or make yourself gain weight product.

• You got that right. Things like silly puddy kept Soviet paratroopers off American lawns.

• That little boy in the tiddybear ad... looks like "wtf is this damn shit"

• 4d

NIce takes.

• This is fucking hilarious, dude...

Simples...

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚