Why do some people dislike feet?

It seems like there is no inbetween. Either you love feet (fetish) or you hate them (because they sweat or smell). I personally don't give a crap about feet. They are natural part of your body. Of course they sweat (So does your forehead, your back, your hands, ext. you also where shoes/socks.) They smell (well duh they are feet. Wash them.) I don't care about feet. Sure you can put them on the couch. They are just feet. I have tiny feet size 6 and guess what? I love just lying down and prompting my feet up. My question is does feet really bother people? If so, what's a vaild reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because feet are a thoroughly unarousing part of the human body. I have nothing wrong with feet, I have a problem with the foot fetish people who can't keep their fucking mouths shut about it. I don't go around telling people about my sexual kinks.

1|1
    0|1
    • Thank you! I hate it when people pride around about their fetishes. It's like keep it in the bedroom. It's kind of annoying.

• Show All
    • Feet are very arousing you fgt

• @Brah63926 I've been told I have pretty feet lol

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I think there is an in between. Personally I couldn't care less for feet provided they actually didn't smell.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn... really weird... i luv feet personally 8)

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't necessarily hate my feet. After all, wouldn't it be hard to walk around without feet? But I do hate that they sweat. If only they didn't have to...

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure I understand the fetish thing, though. I mean, feet can be cute. But sexually? Um... no.

• I have a HUGE foot fetish, like sometimes just seeing perfect feet gives me a boner, and I agree with exactly what you're saying with the whole "it's a part of your body" situation. People are like eww wtf that's gross, but I think it's a normal thing. It's not anything I'd tell my friends though. If I had to say why I like them I couldn't give you an answer, I really don't have a clue on how I got attracted to them in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people don't care much only some creepers and weirdo. It is just nonsexualised sexual/sensitive part and some people like to take advantage of it, same as back or neck.
    People are like cats, they love touch..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into feet they are just thete for me

0|0
    0|0
  • i am one of those that does have a feet fetish.
    so I definitely do not dislike feet. the opposite is true

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty neutral as well, maybe they could have a sensuality to me, I don't know to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like feet, becausd beatiful🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • I love women who love to have their feet admired.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just dont care about feet. I find it cute if a guy is laying down feet stretched out like sitting on a couch and feet on another object and the girl is doing the same thing but puts her feet ontop of his :3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care about them.

1|0
    0|0
    • me too.
      they are just there for us to walk on lol

• feet are feet... I'm feeling indifferent towards it

0|0
    0|0
  • people are just weird.