Battle Of The Instagram Beauties : Face ( girls ) ?

Battle Of The Instagram Beauties : Face ( girls ) ? I follow a shit ton of people on instagram and they give me inspo for outfits and/or beauty. Honestly, I just came up with this idea for fun cause (as an example) what kind of comic book geek shit their pants in excitement wanting their favorite heroes/mercs/villains to go head to head once in a while? For y'all people who like to look at pretty things XD. + There'll be categories and each category, different instagrammers. This time, it's facial features. Happy voting!

• @simplykenna
    12%(2)9%(3)Vote6%(1)
  • @nilsani
    12%(2)16%(5)Vote19%(3)
  • @b4by. jpg
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • @kixserx
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • @anzujaamu
    0%(0)3%(1)Vote6%(1)
  • @wolfiecindy
    25%(4)16%(5)Vote6%(1)
  • @amandasteele
    51%(8)56%(18)Vote63%(10)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Cindy beats all of them

What Guys Said 6

• How is the first one even considered attractive? At least in that picture she's just a 6.

Voted for the last one.

• THE BOTOX
    IT IS TOO MUCH

• I think you are the prettiest of them all @Marsbuttnana 🤗

• amandasteele, she looks like a "hot" girl next door. reason i say "hot" is cause usually the girl next door look, is the "cute look. I know, i basically just contradicted myself, but i hope you get the point

• Some of these girls are cam models.

• yes, yes they are

• simplykenna is on chaturbate.

• ok, I was kind of in a blurry mood and didn't exactly process your comment well, so now that I can actually think, OMG I had no idea

What Girls Said 1