Which Country would win a gold medal first if a "Beer Fest" event was added to the Olympics?

Now obviously I can't list all the Countries in the world, I just went with the six I could think of first. But how cool would that be? Drinking contests in the Olympics! I would actually watch the Olympics. Someone needs to make that happen before I die!
  • Germany
  • Australia
  • England
    Vote C
  • Mexico
    Vote D
  • U. S. A.
    Vote E
  • Ireland
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1534

Most Helpful Girl

• The Irish don't spend al night getting drunk off of beer alone. They like Whiskey and in my opinion are the most genetically predisposed to drink another under the table.

The English are also a hard lot to beat. New Zealanders are the most hardcore I've run across. They're nuts.

Sadly if you ascend from Great Britain you either do or don't drink and those that do are tanks. Asian people have an aversion due to allergies.

White people like alcohol.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd have to have several events:

Total amount drunk in a set time would probably go to Germany or the UK. We could have a team version as well.

Down a pint quickest. Probably the Aussies unless it's Guiness. Then Ireland. UK or USA might win a relay version - 4 guys at the bar with a pint each.

Yard of ale would probably go to USA or Australia

Shoeing the pint would go to Australia.

Lets' not forget bar fighting. 12 pints followed by an MMA bout. UK bs Ireland in the final with a UK win.

Mexico would win if there was an event for the most tequila put away in a minute.