Which Country would win a gold medal first if a "Beer Fest" event was added to the Olympics?

Now obviously I can't list all the Countries in the world, I just went with the six I could think of first. But how cool would that be? Drinking contests in the Olympics! I would actually watch the Olympics. Someone needs to make that happen before I die!
  • Germany
    Vote A
  • Australia
    Vote B
  • England
    Vote C
  • Mexico
    Vote D
  • U. S. A.
    Vote E
  • Ireland
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Irish don't spend al night getting drunk off of beer alone. They like Whiskey and in my opinion are the most genetically predisposed to drink another under the table.

The English are also a hard lot to beat. New Zealanders are the most hardcore I've run across. They're nuts.

Sadly if you ascend from Great Britain you either do or don't drink and those that do are tanks. Asian people have an aversion due to allergies.

White people like alcohol.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd have to have several events:

Total amount drunk in a set time would probably go to Germany or the UK. We could have a team version as well.

Down a pint quickest. Probably the Aussies unless it's Guiness. Then Ireland. UK or USA might win a relay version - 4 guys at the bar with a pint each.

Yard of ale would probably go to USA or Australia

Shoeing the pint would go to Australia.

Lets' not forget bar fighting. 12 pints followed by an MMA bout. UK bs Ireland in the final with a UK win.

Mexico would win if there was an event for the most tequila put away in a minute.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 33

• Germany is the king of beer making. Ireland second. Than England. Where's Canada? You actually put Mexico, Aussie and the US there and not Canada. Have you tried Canadian beer? Those other 4 don't even come close.

Now let's talk about Whiskey.

0|1
    0|0
    • Now obviously I can't list all the Countries in the world, I just went with the six I could think of first.

• Mexicans are known for getting drunk, in like 80% of the parties (including child parties) there is alcohol.

• If the USA team is from WI, they'd win the gold medal before half the competition was over. I'm from there. No one in the US drinks more than Wisconsin-ites, hands down, especially if they're from Milwaukee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Germany, hands down. Have you seen what they drink from during Oktoberfest?

www.bigeales.com/.../Waitress-photo.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably Czechoslovakia, a lot of people think Germany is the beer capital of the world but Germany ain't got nothing on Czechoslovakia they actually the 1# country in the world regarding the creation and consumption of beer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Belgium. Or Germany. Or those around that area.

*in German voice*

"We need to teach the Americans how to drink beer. I can not stand watching them drink this... this... colored water they called beer."

0|1
    0|0
  • Whether you sing or pull a pint... you'll always have a job, cause wherever you go around the world you'll find an Irish pub.

0|1
    0|0
  • United States. Cause we're so full of drunks and idiots they'd see this as a golden opportunity to go get sh*tfaced and not end up in trouble with the law again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Germany. I am both of Irish and German descent and despite the stereotype, Germans are way bigger drinkers. St. Patrick's Day is bigger here in the US than it is in Ireland.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably Czech republic or maybe Canada, but out of these countries in your poll, I presume either Ireland, or Germany, or possibly Australia.

1|1
    0|0
  • Germans grew up with alcohol... even teens drink so you all dont have a chance...

The only Countries wich could beat us are Sweden, Russia and northern europeans in general...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you meant Austria, not Australia... germany have the big Oktoberfest but most selled beers in germany are from austria, and beer is here stonger than in other lands

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a damn proud American, and I think we could show our chops, but even at that I'm pretty sure the Germans would place first every year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the Irish would be a tough beat. Aussies are pretty good too.
    But Russians are legendary with any alcohol, not just vodka. ,

0|1
    0|0
  • Germany. I feel like I'm gonna get alcohol poisoning by just going out to lunch when I'm there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Belgians are probably the biggest beer drinkers in Europe. They produce more types and brands than any other country. German beer is all gas and head, especially at the "Beer Fests".
    The big question is, do people drink to enjoy themselves and their company, or do they drink to get drunk and enjoy themselves that way.
    Us Irish don't produce much beer as such. Guinness, which is a Stout and Ale, mostly. And a lot of Cider, but no one mentioned cider, or "Jungle juice" as it's sometimes known.
    It's all down to culture, ethos and the individual.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess you guys have never met a person from the Balkans 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Germany, of course, followed (possibly) by Australia.

0|1
    0|0
  • beer is not so powerful.. is what I heard... never planning to get drunk...

0|1
    0|0
  • hmmmm my hearts saying "strya " as i gotta represent but i think Germany will get the gold

0|1
    0|0
  • I lived in Germany, so I'm biased. But Germany would win every year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Czech Republic.

They drink more beer than any other country, including Germany.

0|1
    0|0
  • My money is on Russia

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably Ireland or Germany.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ireland

0|1
    0|0
  • Australians in my opinion