Would you consider yourself a tactile person?

Would you consider yourself a tactile person?

1|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The opposite, actually. I'm a bit touch-averse.
    Unless you're a cat. Then, I don't mind. :3

1|0
    0|0
    • Even relationship wise, with with a boyfriend maybe?

• Show All
    • Yeah that makes sense :) i am one of those people who can literally lay about and cuddle for hours, providing i'm very into the person though.

• Yeah, being into the person might help, haha. I've never been super into (in love with) anybody, so who knows? I may yet change my mind.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• What does that mean exactly?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i certainly appreciate physical contact, and you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I have something called sensory integration, which means that certain smells, tastes, feels (I don't know what you would call that), etc. are either especially appealing or especially repulsive to me. For example, I love the feel of wool, which might explain my love of infinity scarves, and I also love fur, which is why I am constantly petting my dogs, and also why I have a lot of fuzzy blankets. So, in short, I guess I am a tactile person, but I just don't like touching other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do love hugging people. *hugs you* lol
    I’ve never been in a relationship with anything beyond that, but I strongly assume I would be a very tactile person with my SO.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... quite the reverse , hands strictly to self !! Also dislike stranger people invading my personal space. Tactile with furry pets... NOT with people... a man has to be VERY careful in today's world

1|0
    0|0
  • The only physical contact I'm comfortable with is when I dap my friends

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much with someone I truly like... And not at all with someone I don't have intimacy :v

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to be close to certain people only , like my family sure because this will share the love by the way them , but not touchy... touchy maybe just to my lovely girl in future

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with certain people. And the dog.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But it really upsets snowflakes nowadays though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much. Give me cuddles, hugs and kisses 24h a day, and i'll be the happiest man in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am lol
    How about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Totes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say i am

1|0
    0|0