You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?

Yup! you are in an anime world. What do you do?
  • You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?Cry a rapid river of tears
  • You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?Have a single sweat drop slide down the back of my head
  • You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?Smile with my eyes closed
    Vote C
  • You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?Become a magical girl through a stylized transformation scene (i. e. sailor moon)
    Vote D
  • You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?Do something perverted then have my nose get bloody
    Vote E
  • You accidentally walk through a portal and now find yourself trapped inside an anime. What do you do?Shout the name of my new attack power as i do it! kamehamehaaaaaa!
    Vote F
  • I'd do something else (please share)
    Vote G
you are not in any particular anime. you are just in a general animeish world filled with all the cliches that come with most animes

2932

Most Helpful Girl

• I would test out my newly acquired superpowers, but first, I'd have to learn the exact name of the power, because doesn't anime require that I announce my attacks before I launch them?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy