Do you care about being popular?

Do you care about whether or not people consider you to be "popular"? Also would you say that you are a "popular" person?

64109

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't need the approval of others to feel happy in life. If anything, being popular means that you have more stress on your plate that you don't need to satisfy your fans' demands, giving up personal time for yourself to keep up with your popularity and such, all of this for either money and/or attention. I understand there are people who love and crave the attention of others a lot but there's only so much one person can handle with a large enough fan base. As long as I'm receiving affection and love from my girlfriend, my family and friends, that's all I really need to be happy!

Honestly, I prefer to have good quality alone time with the people I care about over having to constantly please a fan base. It's like what many people have said before, "It's quality over quantity" and I couldn't agree more! Being popular doesn't mean your life will be better.

• Had the chance in school to be the popular kid and there is always expectation from other people (other students in this case) and it was overrated expectations, not even realistic ones. To get pressured! sure it might work so i can be better in things, but other wise ! to be popular now days with the crazy social medias and how people believe every single lie or story just because it's posted online! No thanks, am doing good minding my life and business and am happy about it, no need to be recognized just for doing what i like.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't care about being popular. But when I was at school i was very popular, because I was the one who stood up for vulnerable people who were being bullied. I was a feisty child and teenager. And I always intervened if other kids were bullied.

I'm popular at work , because my work colleagues turn to me if they need help or advice

• When I was younger I cared about being popular and having a lot of friends. As I got older my interest on wanting to be the girl that every guy flees to, big birthday clique on my birthday all changed through my experiences. You outgrown a specific mentality and the littlest things that used to interest you changes.

I now worry about money, finding someone to settle with, and my education. It may sound quick for someone who is 19 but I’ve found my priorities and wants at a young age and being in a big crowd is far from what I’m interested in.