Do you ever unfollow (or don't follow at all) someone because they're TOO attractive?

On instagram, I follow a lot of good looking people. I follow good looking guys, I follow good looking girls. I like pretty people in my feed. lol

However there have been some guys that I unfollowed because they're TOO good looking, and every time I see their pictures I feel like shit...

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only person I'm following on insta is my girlfriend and if I was single I probably wouldn't be following anyone.

Either way, I don't ever feel crap when I see good looking people. I can always appreciate a good looking girl and as far as good looking guys go, I usually just use them as inspiration, but to be fair I'm not insecure about my looks to begin with so I suppose that's why I can be inspired as opposed to self conscious.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• you're placing too much importance on appearance. Why follow "pretty" people at all? Follow people you think are cool and doing cool things.

If your only skill is being pretty then that's boring. And people that rely on that typically photoshop the hell out of their pictures and or spend forever taking pictures for the right pose.

1|0
    0|1
    • That’s a lot of criticism

• Show All
    • @chris_987 How so.

@JustinTheGreat My point is "every time I see their pictures I feel like shit" is not a healthy mindset. Everyone is more than just their appearance.

• I don't know you just sound very critical of her choices

• I don’t have Instagram. If I had it I think it would have a bad influence on me.
    I would start to think that I need to look just like the girls on IG.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't even follow people simply for looks, but I unfollowed one pretty girl because she calls herself ugly in every picture and it just gets annoying. I wish I could do this to every single girl among my peers who do that... Because I definitely follow a lot of girls among my peers and plenty of them call themselves fat and ugly... When in fact they are like, 16, like wtf. But unfollowing them can easily seem rude which is literally why I don't do it yet.

0|1
    1|0
  • When I had Instagram I have done it to one person. I don’t think we were genuinely interested in each other as friends anyway. IG screws with my self-esteem too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do that. I never assume an attractive person is unattainable unless they specifically express to me personally that they are not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even follow celebs ig let alone those so-called ig models.

2|0
    0|0
  • I never follow someone just because they look good so no. I only follow shaderooms/tea pages, people who make funny comments, spam/meme pages and celebrities that I’m a fan of

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it has never happen. I likes to follow people who looks good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to follow a lot of Insta-whores but unfollowed a bunch because despite the fact they are super hot it's always the same damn ego self promotion crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily... actually many attractive guys follow me on there but I only follow back a few those that I really like but not because they make me feel bad It's actually quite flattering...

0|0
    0|0
  • I unfollowed a shit ton of people because while I like looking at them it was fucking up my self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie, I did that once because I thought she already got enough attention and she didn't need mine as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is ground control to major Tom I errr lost 2 followers and I think they even blocked me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I often get bored of people I follow because there is no interaction between them and the followers. That's the only reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because unconsciously I compare myself to the attractive people and it sucks.

2|0
    0|0
  • I only follow people I find attractive and I don't feel bad because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about the attractive girls on here but I'd follow all the hot model looking babes on IG

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I don't follow random people I follow friends, celebritys and art.

0|0
    0|0
  • IF ANYONE WANTS TO FOLLOW ME MY INSTA: @julierosefox 💋💋🔥

0|0
    1|1
  • Maybe if a Guy has too much of a Try. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • My self esteem is higher than that

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh nope

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL yes. I'm doing it now! 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Loool xd

0|0
    0|0
  • I would follow someone because they are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahahaha I do

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow people based on their looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao at the guy trying to bait girls with low self esteem on this platform.
    I hate to break it to you. The best looking males and females I’ve ever seen in my life weren’t IG models or did any type of work selling their look but they were drop dead gorgeous.

Just because someone isn’t a model doesn’t mean they couldn’t be one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes