Do you ever just hang out naked?

do you ever just like being naked. like when you are by yourself. I like it I would never want to go to a nudist colony or anything but it just feels awesome because its just so normal to have clothes on all the time. if you like being naked what compels you to do so?

1011

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, all the time! I LOVE being naked as often as possible; I walk around my house naked, I walk around friends' houses naked, wherever.

I would go to the store naked if I could prevent being arrested, lol. I definitely would go to work naked (my boss even approves) if it wouldn't be a distraction to others.

I generally wear the bear minimum of acceptable clothing wherever I go.