Do you ever just hang out naked?

do you ever just like being naked. like when you are by yourself. I like it I would never want to go to a nudist colony or anything but it just feels awesome because its just so normal to have clothes on all the time. if you like being naked what compels you to do so?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, all the time! I LOVE being naked as often as possible; I walk around my house naked, I walk around friends' houses naked, wherever.

I would go to the store naked if I could prevent being arrested, lol. I definitely would go to work naked (my boss even approves) if it wouldn't be a distraction to others.

I generally wear the bear minimum of acceptable clothing wherever I go.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope. The most naked I will be when being by myself is wearing no bra under a sweatshirt big sweater and shorts underneath (WITH underwear). That's about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, I sleep naked. My day starts out naked with coffee and breakfast. I'm usually naked in my house. Friends are used to it and don't care. Sometimes they hang out naked. Sometimes not. I don't see the dilemma. Clothes are for more public places. Same with shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do every chance I get I spend it naked and once I'm naked I stay naked for the hole day. I love my naked time and everything I do naked. There nothing wrong with being naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it when im at home in the mornings or last thing at night

0|1
    0|0
  • I much prefer to be nude. It's very freeing and relaxing. It's very beneficial to have a casual view of nudity, rather than the sexualized view promoted by society.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel more comfortable having at least boxers on even when I'm by myself. Can't explain it though

0|0
    0|0
  • I do when I know for sure that I'm gonna have the house to myself for a long time :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yee, if it's hot as hell I usually lay naked in front of the fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my ex invites me it is a pretty safe bet I will end up naked

0|0
    0|0
  • yes almost all the time when im at home. its way more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    1|0
  • I sometimes sleep naked.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it it feels liberating

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Can't say that I do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|1
  • Yea it's such a good feeling being free of clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked, so when I get up in the morning, I often go around naked. Often times I just stay that way for much of the day, unless I need to go outside. It's more comfortable being naked. I also tend to get naked later in the evening, and get comfortable watching TV or on the computer. It;s more relaxing and more comfortable than wearing clothes. I also leave the windows wide open so the neighbors can see me. Just kidding, I close the windows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Mostly late at night after I've taken a shower and always with the curtains pulled shut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes