Guys, If you like a girl, do you constantly let her borrow books, CD's, DVD's from your own collection?

Do you like it when she lends you stuff too? Is it a way of knowing you'll have to see her/talk to her because she's got something of yours?
He's actually one of those people who doesn't loan stuff normally. I'm just trying to figure him out at the moment. Thanks for your answers so far guys :)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't loan those things very often, because I learned early on that most people don't respect your stuff, and a lot of it tends to disappear. I'm happy to make or buy copies, but I rarely loan my originals. Girls do tend to borrow my clothes (mostly shirts, occasionally a jacket), and I guess I'm less attached to those so I don't mind as much; they're easier to replace.

I see my girl because I *want* to see my girl, and she wants to see me. I don't do it because I have her stuff or she has mine. I see her as often as I can, because that's what I WANT to do.