I get turned on when I see a girl cry?

When I see a girl cry I get really turned on. I'm not going to jump and have sex with her or anything, but when I see a girl cry I guess it brings out the best in me. I definitely get upset if I see one of my girl friends crying but it also turns me on too. I just have to hold her and comfort her and wipe away her tears until she stops crying. The whole situation just feels incredible to me.

Is this weird?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it makes you feel powerful. I don't see an`anything good in it. if you care about a person who is upset. man or woman. that's goodf its compassion. but being turned on from a woman crying is just about wanting to feel dominant.

i think the other answerer is wrong. I think you are specifically ARE turned on by seeing a women in what you think is a vulnerable state.

tears are not always from being sad or hurt. people cry in anger and indignance and injustice as well.

just the fact you automatically see it as something you are supposed to 'wipe away' shows to you it is about power. not compassion.

crying is healthy and it can be for many reasons and its not something you need to 'fix'.

youre likely deep down seeing it as an opportunity to quire greatfulness and subsequently sex.

`if you don't desire to comfort ad hod a man who is crying, than you're feeling upset is just a cover up for wanting sex, imo. not neecessarily a conscious cover up.

• I have held my girl friends when they were crying and I have never wanted sex from any of them. I'm not the kind of guy who takes advantage of women in such states. When I say "wipe away" I mean I wipe away their tears because I don't like seeing them cry. I'm actually kinda sensitive in that sense. Not gonna lie, I'm not really a dominant guy. Never have been much of an alpha male. I would never take advantage of a vulnerable woman.