He texted me "Hey girl" but he usually calls me Babe. What does that mean?

This guy says he likes me. We do more texting back and forth than anything. The last time I saw him he said he really wanted to spend some one on one time with me - usually we are around a bunch of people. We were suppose to see each other but he then told me he has to work and doesn't know if we can hang out. When he sent me the text, he said "Hey girl", etc... I don't know how to take that. Is he trying to say he really just wants to be friends?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Men usually don't talk to people and want to hang out with you if they don't like you.

Is a switch of words that noticeable?

Honestly? It wouldn't mean anything.