Guys, what does "drama free" mean to you?

I've been told many times by several people (including guys) that they like me because I´m "drama free". What does this mean to you?

I´m assuming it´s a good thing, but exactly, what does it mean to you?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that every important thing in your life isn't revolved around your friends' relationships (or their friends' relationships), that you don't live to gossip, and that you don't walk around LOOKING to find a way to be offended by everything, so that you can start arguments with everyone.

For most guys, that's a HUGE turn-off, yet a lot of girls FEED on drama, whether that's their friends' lives, or the lives of people on TV (reality TV is mostly viewed by women, for example). When a guy finds a girl who isn't like that, it's a breath of fresh air.