What does it mean when a guy gives you his jacket, and says he doesn't care if you have it?

He also doesn't care if you wear it, but when you share it with another girl... he says, why did you let her wear my jacket? ( I feel like)what is that supposed to mean? when he said that...

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a modern way of "marking your territory", he wanted you to keep it and ONLY you to wear it because he feels it will show the world you belong to him. Thus it means he likes you a lot, and was a little chagrined when your friend wore it.

• I never thought of it that way. Thanks :) Everyday I bring him diet cokes because he has dibeteis. what do you think that means to him? I mean I give people stuff in general, like money and food. I'm just a caring person, but this guy is different and I don't know if he knows I like him. how can I tell him without actually sayin it?

• He probably appreciates that, well I hope he would lol.

Spend time around him, be a little flirty, and hopefully he picks up on it haha.