15 Things I Love About Girls

First of all, I don't want to generalize every girl. These are my personal opinions and I don't want to say if every other guy likes the same things about girls.

15 Things I Love About Girls

1. Their Lips

The first thing i notice in a girl is her lips. She might think I'm looking at her boobs but definitely not. I simply can't remove my eyes on her lips, and if she has put some good lipstick, then I'm already lost. lol

15 Things I Love About Girls

2. Their smile

With her pretty lips and that smile, she will have a killer combo. I will be lost in the woods for it lol trying to make her happy to see that smile often. 🌺

15 Things I Love About Girls

3. When she respects herself

When she has goals and doesn't let anyone put her down, has strong beliefs in what she is doing regardless of what society says, I find this very attractive.

15 Things I Love About Girls

4. When she is a heavy eater and doesn't care about her surroundings

I like it when she starts eating a lot and confidently. This might sound weird but I find girls super attractive when they have similar traits.

15 Things I Love About Girls

5. When they are honest about their feelings

I remember a girl at my class once got bothered by something I told her. She came to me the next day and explained everything that she didn't feel good and I was glad to know about the problem. It was really nice she didn't hide anything otherwise I would have broken someones heart without knowing it. So if a guy breaks your heart, tell him about it, maybe he didn't realize it .

15 Things I Love About Girls

6. When she cares for her loved ones

It's super attractive when she takes care of the man she likes. Not like being his second mother but at least caring enough to put the blanket on him again when he is sleeping. I know not every girl does that and yes I know a man can take care of himself, but those who do are very special in my eyes and deserve a lot of respect, like nurturing girls are angels.

15 Things I Love About Girls

7. When she is shy around you

It's very cute when you find her staring from distance and get blushed when you catch her staring. I remember back in school I caught a girls eye, she was staring and when I noticed, her face turned red with little smile, it was very beautiful.

15 Things I Love About Girls

8. When she is lovely around kids

I know not all girls are like that but the ones that are, they are very special and motherlike and wifey.

15 Things I Love About Girls

9. When she respects her parents

It's attractive when she is respectful to her family, it means that she is well behaved and will be a good partner. So guys if she respects her family values well, she will most likely respect you too if you are respectful to her.

10. Curvy girls

Most men find curvy girls attractive, there are several reasons, one biological reason is that curvy women can give birth to healthier babies and are more nurturing.

15 Things I Love About Girls

11. The way how most girls smell really well

I have never seen a girl with bad smell, most smelt well even after heavy exercises. Also most girls smell well naturally.

15 Things I Love About Girls

12. Being friendly

Yes I know not all of them are friendly but most of them are. On average I think girls are more friendly and helpful than guys. They don't troll as much as guys.

13. Trying to look the best for the person they care for

I remember one of my friends told me he waited more than an hour on his first date. His girlfriend took a lot of time in salon just for the first date. Yes not every girl does that but this means she cares for him if does this.

15 Things I Love About Girls

14. Girly Girls

Yes not all women are feminine but the ones who are, are very attractive. Most guys like feminine girls. They represent the female character better and it doesn't mean they are weak. A feminine girl I know can beat any tomboy she sees. lol

15. Being emotional

Not all girls are but they are more emotional than men on average. They can show their emotions better while guys find it weird to show them. It's really a cute thing.

15 Things I Love About Girls

Thanks for Reading this , feel free to correct my grammar because im not expert 😂 🌹

1911

Most Helpful Girls

• Amazing take. Well done! Girls like to be reminded of what guys like about them. We try harder than most people think!

• most girls try hard on their looks but they forgot that kindness and good morals is more important , thanks

Most Helpful Guys

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 17

• "When she is a heavy eater and doesn't care about her surroundings" i'm in :D lol.

• I respect you like these things and there nothing was wrong with the list , although careful to not confuse not showing sadness delicately , for not being emotional.

Anger is often a result of extreme fear or despair. Not showing sadness in stereotypical ways does not have anything to do with how emotional a person is.

Expressing emotion and feeling it are not the same. Also many ways to express emotion other than talking or crying.

And I really dislike the word tomboy. I have been in this debate my entire life. I do the things I do bc that is who _I_ am. I’m not a girl who is like a boy , or a woman trying to be a man. I wa Never told these thjng are activities for other kids who are not girls so I never thought twice about doing them and I’ve always been very athletic more so than other grow and bits in my neighborhood and school. It is who I am naturallga and where my passion takes me. And I excell bc that’s who I am... My actions have nothing to do with Tom or his little boy😁🙃

• Also a si enjoy free movement I do care about what I eat. To be healthy. and active.

I stare directly if I like a person bc it’s fun.. and I don’t blush if I’m gonna to blush I won’t look

I respect myself and act with dignity so I’m not gong to involve the world in my private feelings. I don’t think there is anythjng wrong expressing emotions peacefully and most would do better than getting violent, but I’m not comfortable with it. And I’m not violent , so it’s ok.

Also I do not tell someone if they insulted me I just stop talking to them. If they just told me Honestly what they think and it’s insulting , I dont expect them to feel badly for it but I know I don’t want them in my life. If they didn’t mean it and said it anyway then I can’t trust them, and don’t want them in my life.

Family can be abusive so it is not necessarily a good thing she is unconditionally respectful. Depends.

I care about people

I like smelling nice

Kids are cool and I get on well with them but don’t

• Want my own

Actually most of this list is pretty androgynous... it’s just decent traits most people should have

Girly girl is more of a fetus than a useful trait so while I can understand your attraction I wouldn’t lerosnlly say women or men should have this , whereas most everything else you said is good traits for everyone women AND men. Just decent people 😊

• thanks for your opinion , you sound like a nice person :)

• Be careful about #15. Hopefully, you won't have to deal with one who's excessively emotional and can drive you nuts. :)

By the way, this cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...4-bb4a-ef04737f3000.jpg is so cute! <3

• Okay I read all 15, they are basic traits the average girl would have.
    You got me on when she's a heavy eater and doesn't care about her surroundings, what the hell are you talking about?
    What is a heavy eater? A heavy girl eating?
    What do you mean by doesn't care about her surroundings? She'll eat anywhere at anytime?

• LOL, you're delusional dude, any tomboyish girls can beat any girly girl with one hand 😂

• lol being tomboy doesn't make you stronger.

• Yeah, how did you know, LoL, I work for the Illuminati, hahaha 😂
      Cool, Patrick must be proud of having you as his neighbor 😂

• im proud as well lol

• the only one i didn't agree with if she respects her family because you never know her family might not be nice to her. A lot of people don't get along with their families and still they are good human beings. Like let's say a girl is physically abused by her dad and emotionally abused by her mom, how can you expect her to respect her angels. Even if someone doesn't get along with their family, we can't judge them until we know their full story. A lot of girls turn into monsters because of their evil parents, and a lot of girls can be victim, they are not treated well by their families.

If you look down on a girl who doesn't get along with her parents, you never know you might put salt on her wounds and you might turn her into a more bitter person, and that will stop her from moving on, you still need to give her a chance to prove herself.

I am saying this because I am emotionally abused by my mom, and you seem to be bias. Not all parents are good parents.

• ohh kewl
    im not the curviest cuz im skinny but i possess
    #1
    #2
    #4
    #5
    #6
    #7
    ( i like kids and playing with them but i'm not like a perfect match. i don't make them cry or anything though lol ) (more of a pet-sitter type person )
    #12
    #13 the first few dates yes, but if we date long enough i'm not gonna feel like putting on makeup everyday, lol
    #14 a bit
    #15 TOO emotional lol
    also i don't respect my parents because they abuse me but yea
    & i don't wear perfume or anything so I don't know if that even applies to #11

• looks like you have everything that i like in a girl lol , and the curvy one isn't much important if you have other ones haha

• We're gonna have to end this conversation here because I believe in God and a lot of my conspiracies are based around the supernatural and I don't wanna come off as crazy soo... bai

• That's amazing that you know what you like. Guys with nice lips are a thing for me, that pair well with a nice set of teeth I don't know why but so attractive

• see I'm like... none of these things so I'm just gonna go and continue being undesirable

• maybe for me undesirable , other guys may still like you

• well just one thing n, if they can get all they way billions of light years to us , then we have no chance against them lol

• Brilliant
    I am 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 hehe

• Good take

• That was a very lovely mytake ❤.

• Nice take 😂

• I 💟the 🐢! So freaking cute!

• Interesting

• #5 is true, but not always a good point a girl has.
    I always told my boyfriend what I want, what I think, whats my plan.
    most likely speak up about everything. But he always give me the answer I wanna hear, instead telling the truth.
    Truth might hurt, but its is better than a lie.

What Guys Said 9

• My list is different.

1. I notice eyes first. I love women with unique and intense eyes. I can tell my SO’s mood just by looking into her eyes from a warm amber (happy) to dark chocolate (angry). One of her friends has green eyes, just beautiful to look at!

2. Smile. Women are 100x more attractive when they smile. I really don’t if it’s the warm and inviting smile or the wry sarcastic one, smiling brings the cheeks up and makes a woman’s face so much more beautiful. I have a single acquaintance in my workout class. She would have a boyfriend if she would just turn the pout upside down!

3. Women who have their “own stuff”. That means a job, or clubs, or a social life. She does not wait on a man to tell her what to do. She thinks for herself. My children are reaching dating age and I think this attribute is more important than looks. A girl who does her own thing doesn’t need a man to make her happy.

4. All women are different sizes. Just look your best in the size you are!!! If you’re a curvy woman, don’t starve yourself trying to be Winona Ryder or Kiera Knightly. If you’re Kiera Knightly don’t go trying to have breast implants!

5. I’m not into “girly girls”. While I do enjoy a good fashion show or banquet/ball occasionally. I’m just as happy to go hiking in the wilderness and I don’t want you worrying with makeup, just go as you are! The most beautiful women are tomboys with freckles and pranks. That’s my SO, no freckles but lots of pranks!

6. I want a woman with maternal urges, but not so obsessed with the children that she forgets about me. And it DOES happen.

7. I want a woman who can reason things through instead of throwing a temper tantrum to get her ways.

• Would have been nice to have a shorter list. Fifteen is too many, bro. And you should probably read this:
    The Term "Thick/Thicc" is Erroneous and Stupid, and No One Should Use It ↗ It also deals with "curvy." A. k. a. fat.

• Good take, but tomboys and nerdy girls are also feminine (#14).

• Other than the 400 lb, short-haired feminazis, what's not to love about women?

• A girl that can eat a whole pizza is girlfriend material.

• This whole thing was corny asl lol u sound like a simp

• thank you xper level 1 retard :)

• u sound dumb where u from foe?

• I'm from Iraq , yes smart people will sound dumb to retards , at least I have a life

• In the words of the great poet Jon Lajoie, women are good for only four things: cooking, cleaning, vaginas and their sisters vaginas.

• I love girly girls...