Signs That You Are Dating The Right Person

Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart

It is important to recognize a person or a toxic relationship, but we hardly ever talk about the opposite situation.

Can you recognize when you have the right person next to you?

We're tired of repeating that "nobody is perfect" and we end up with less than we deserve. However, there are people who are really worthy of our time and effort.

What characteristics the right person should have?

You feel the attention
You feel the attention

One of the signs that your partner is the right person is that he/she shows real interest in your life and listens attentively when you are speaking. They also remember things you told about yourself.

On the other hand, if the person you're dating always monopolize the conversation, don't ask about you or your day, and then move away when you start talking, it's a red flag!

• You know how to spend time apart

When you're with the right person, your partner understands that there are things you want to do on your own.

We all need time to do our own things, and the right relationship is the one in which both partners understand and are happy for each other.

• You admire each other

Be with someone who is proud of you
Be with someone who is proud of you

Admiration is one of the fundamental pillars for a relationship to work and last. If you admire and celebrate your partner's achievements and he celebrates yours, you are on the right track.

Also, one doesn't want to change the other. You acknowledge that you are not perfect and accept and cherish each other for who you are now – not who you can become.

• Your friends and family like you as a couple

Your loved ones can feel the love between you two

One of the easiest ways to know if you are with the right person is to pay attention to the feedback you receive from friends and family.

It is not necessary for your family and friends to go nuts over your relationship, but their general feeling should be positive.

• You both disagree, but with respect

Respect, always!
Respect, always!

The right relationship is not about everything being perfect, but about partners having a high level of respect when things don't happen as expected.

You may disagree with your partner and fights are normal, but it is important that it's done respectfully.

That means avoiding swearing and insulting.

• You share a passion for the future

You make plans, even if it's just for fun

With the right person, you both get excited about a future together.

Partners who share a common vision of the future are usually much better than partners who don't discuss the matter.

• You are attracted by all aspects of them - Mind, Body and Spirit!

Sex is good, but it's not all you have
Sex is good, but it's not all you have

It's obvious you're attracted to him/her, otherwise you wouldn't be together. This attraction is probably the first thing that motivated the search for a relationship.

♡ But are you attracted to his/her mind? ♡

♡ Are you attracted to his/her spirit? ♡

♡ Is he/she the kind of person you could talk in a few years, when you're both old and wrinkled? ♡

You're with the right person when you get so excited about the late-night chats as to what happens in the bedroom.

• You trust each other

You feel safe, happy and at peace
You feel safe, happy and at peace

Trust is primordial in a relationship; without it, there's no way it can last. If you can trust your partner, it's a good sign that he may be the right person for you.

You also don't feel the pressure or the need to pretend to be someone else - you are yourself all the time. What in other relationships was given in a forced way, you feel that happens in a fluid and natural way now.

There are many other signs that can show you are dating the right person. They may not be common for all couples but they can easily reveal whether their relationship has future or not.

When the right person comes along, you'll feel it in your guts

Do yourself a favor and watch the person next to you with a sharp eye.

You may be surprised to realize he/she is really the right person, or you can save many lost years and a lot of heartache.

♡ Good luck! ♡

#scctakes

719

Most Helpful Guys

• Both people are on the same page

They love each other

• Lovely take - I am in a new relationship so full honeymoon period that clouds things a little bit - In your take most of the boxes are ticked except friends and family don't know about other person (Its a intense LDR/Online relationship), spending time apart obviously physically we do but we message about 50 times a day to tell each other exactly what we are doing and what we are thinking, she has actually gone away with friends and I am saying forget about messaging me all the time, once a day will be enough just a quick update. She was a bit put out till I explained it. Also she never disagrees with me, I try to say I like strong, independent women but I think past experience makes her want to avoid possible points of conflict. I am trying out things that I think will make relationship more secure in long run and she gets insecure thinking I am pushing her away. If we did things on her terms, I bet she would feel smothered 3 months down the line.

Most Helpful Girls

• You did amazing one of the best My Takes I've read on here. Good for you. Everyone of the points was accurate.

• Yea i think im about as close as i’l get to being with the right ine. It annoys me how he doesn't listen as good as he should... and im waaaay more passionate about the future than he is. he's a live in the now type person. Like yea he calls me future wifey and says things like “our kids should...” but thats bout as far as he goes. Im more into the wedding planning and kids names

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• The only thing I don't agree with is the approval of the family. Is risky to lean on their assumptions. An abuser can be the most charming person and convince your family of it. For me a relationship shouldn't be a family bussiness if the relation is not overly toxic.

• You don't need the approval. But it is a good sign if you have it.

• It would be a compliment but not all families are good hearted, therefore it depends on how functional your family is.

• What is this homesexual feminist propoganda? cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-8292-63c285ec9e46.jpg

• why are there 2 men in that picture are they brothers?

• Maybe father & son

• @100lbguy I have no problem with the picture, just that the opinion I formed in my head that they were father and son contrasted with the truth that they were gay... it resulted in me having a repulsive vomit face

• @Harsh_Ch okay that is understandable shit went too far by the way unfortunately incest is big thing in porn -_-

• Good Points, although I don't think the Affirmation of Friends & Family is strictly necessary, it's good to have.

• -There is a lot of love and trust
    -Also respect
    -Both people have at least some similar hobbies while teaching the other person other hobbies
    -Your heart is full of happiness and butterflies

• Her smile at first and the conservation I could have with her. Our common interests and dreams, the way how we spend our time are very important to me

• You do great with these relationship takes!!! keep them coming!!!

• 1. She works two full time jobs and has the checks directly deposited into your account.
    2. She can suck start a Cessna.

• The only problem with this is people change. The right person now might be totally the wrong person in 5 years.

• Stockphoto looks like a bunch of African homo's to me

• gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and yes im against LGBT
    don't put your issues in the people

• Excellent take!

• You both agree to anal

• Well... my guts were always wrong in these cases..

• Noice

• While girl likes it so interesting my take

• My thoughts on the last picture:

gaye

What Girls Said 5

• As many blogs, Vlogs, magazines, videos i came across the "how to know" videos i finally figured that everyone holds their own significant red flags that i have to learn how to pay attention to and not allow some random person to step into my life and sell me false dreams. Time will tell if that person is right depends on your standards, expectations, and belief.

For instance, one guy i was dating was so flirtatious and mentioned that oral was one of his things but because i'm not on neither of that especially flirting when i am not comfortable with you yet i knew it wasn't going to work out. Some females are comfortable with getting their freak on in the beginning without making a guy work and it shows. I compromised once with a message thinking it would get the guy to shut up but actually it added more fuel to the flame.

What's for you is for you and if it causes you to compromise who you are just to please that person than they'll probably not right for you.

• Nice take, yeah I've found the right one for me 😊

• I never find right guy :(

• This is a really good my take👍👍👍

• oh its just so annoying its never gonna happen