More That I Learned About Unconditional Love: Building a Relationship With Yourself Through Facing Fears

<3 <3 I felt a desire to share this just in case there is a chance that it might bring joy to others hearts as well. <3 <3

Experience, bad or good, are short-lived and are only being experienced currently. Unless, you continue to choose to give power to it by overthinking about it, getting stuck on it and choosing to believe it. Only you can mentally/emotionally hurt yourself if you if avoid to acknowledge your own responsibility over your choices made in regards to a fear-based reaction and choosing to avoid understanding your own emotions.

try using this thought processing tool ^^^

If your intentions are good, you will seek good energy, you will give your power to good energy for yourself first. Because only you are responsible for yourself. It can be hard, which is why we must reserve our energy for ourselves and not give power and energy to things that don't serve you.

sometimes, same.
sometimes, same.

When we try to hurt others it is because we are hurting within. Forgiveness for ourselves and for others is what softens our hearts towards understanding one another IN ORDER to release bad energy and invite good energy in. Our free will is based on what we choose to let go of and what we choose to invite in. It is always up to us. It is especially critical (pivotal character defining moments) after bad events happen to us. Do we choose to hold onto our courage to find kindness? Understanding that nobody is perfect and everyone is bound to fail... is what humbles us.

Check out Alan Watts talks on youtube or listen to affirmations.

Don't stay in fear, choose to conquer it. How?

Try viewing Fear as if it were a Dragon. Here are your choices:

> Tame it by understanding it, connecting with it, building a foundation with yourself by learning your strengths and weaknesses, but never give up even if it seems impossible- the end result is you get to dance with the dragon.

> Slay the dragon. You feared it too greatly that you chose to kill it. Maybe it was the last of it's kind, but surely other fearsome creatures will come in different shapes and different challenges. You can continue to keep trying to slay all of them and be left with nothing...

More That I Learned About Unconditional Love: Building a Relationship With Yourself Through Facing Fearsor you can tame and understand each fear and build an empire within to build beyond and on to greater things. Enjoy innocence.

Do you fear yourself? Do you fear life? I believe that choosing unconditional love for yourself will invite you onto this journey towards expanding your soul for a more fulfilling experience from life. Build a relationship based on strength with yourself. Only you get yourself through hard and trying times, loving yourself is practicing compassion and appreciation for yourself. Don't be afraid to face yourself, your truth. Set yourself free

Good luck, Loves <3

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I learn you can only do what you can do. Live life in the moment and one step at a time. Even if I fall or fail I can still get up. Try Try Try again. If im determined ill go all in.
    I learn from my mistakes shame on me If I continue doing the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only you can mentally/emotionally hurt yourself if you if avoid to acknowledge your own responsibility over your choices made in regards to a fear-based reaction and choosing to avoid understanding your own emotions.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 4

• I, too, knew of a legendary dragon.
    After years on its trail, I found myself facing a disappointing foe: the dreaded Dragon had grown ancient and frail, its wings tattered, its scales stricken with blight, its eyes looked tired. To be honest it looked like an once powerful deity in the midst of an existential crisis. Seeing no honor to be gained in slaying it, I prepared to turn away and leave my old foe to die in peace. But a voice crept into my thoughts, and the dragon gave a whispered plea, that I might honor it with death in combat. I agreed, so we fought.
    An easy fight, I was faster than the dragon, its fire couldn't touch me before I sank my sword in its breast. Then my blade got stuck for a split second, and the dragon sank its claw into my throat. The beast was still deadly in close combat. As I lay there next to the dragon, looking at the night sky with my throat opened, the dragon also drew its last breath. Our blood mingled. I woke up days later, alone. Since then I have been plagued by memories of faraway lands, dreams of living in a vortex at the depth of some weird ocean of gas surrounded by raging storms. I am no longer human, sometimes when I lose control I turn into a dragon. The dragon lives within me, waking when I call it, or perhaps when it calls me. It is naive to think humans could tame a more intelligent species, it is the dragon that tames you. I now fight its enemies and drift away from my friends.
    Moral of the story is: do not use a Zweihänder to fight a dragon, get a shield.

• Lot of good wisdom boiled down here.. good take!
    Vulnerability, human connection are antidotes to fear and shame.

I read recently how stress is essential for growth and how we view that stress makes a difference whether it is healthy or bad for us. Stress actually has healing properties if viewed correctly. Faith... is the leap that gives us ability to build courage. Ah... good stuff!

And old wisdom...
    What Buffet said, is great, but not easy... takes development.

• what warren buffet said is #facts

• Unconditional love only happens with children and family. However there is such a thing as tough love as well when you love them but can't accept something they do or the path they choose.

• To each their own. I, personally, believe you can unconditionally love anyone, love from afar and hold onto boundaries for yourself.

• Yes and that's usually done with tough love, unless you don't mind them killing themselves.

• You don't have to love unconditionally. People have their limits and boundaries of what they feel like they can handle and people should listen to those- in the end, you are only responsible for yourself and should prioritize yourself.

When it comes to unconditional love, it's about knowing that you can "guide a horse to water, but not force it to drink" and that you don't have to love what the person is choosing but you can still love this person and be there for them. Be there when they need you, but not allow them to use you for their own selfish gains, etc. Even with unconditional love you have to maintain boundaries for yourself for your own health. So it's good to know the difference between genuine need and abuse. Unconditional love may be selfless, but it isn't self-destructive. Unconditional love is a gift, not an entitlement.

When people experience a removal of trust, loyalty, honesty, respect, charity, etc. and lose the motivation to love that person anymore... It just means that their love was conditional and their conditions that they placed (in the first place) were not being met- therefore, it wasn't worth their time. People who set conditions, do not love themselves unconditionally and have a harder time understanding unconditional love- since this unconditional love experience starts with the individual learning to unconditionally love their own self.

What Girls Said 1