Why does he stare at me with such an intense stare? Does he like me? How could you tell if a guy you are crushing on is jealous?

I met this guy from high school through the park with my best friend (girl) and well... we started talking as a group but then i noticed how he kept moving to be right next to me so therefore i had to be in the middle as we all walked. He stood very close to me and was also touching me and was laughing at my friends jokes. After that day we kept seeing each other through the park or even near my house as he waits for his other friend who lives by me. He keeps talking about himself and he seems to love standing real close to me and likes to ask about me as well. There was this one time he showed me the pictures of where he went on his holiday and we was standing really close to each other and we was touching eachother but after that... Everything seems to have changed now. But the thing is, when we are in school i could never actually talk to him properly so it makes it seem as if im ignoring him and not really talking to him. It's just that i never expected him to ignore me outside school because When he sees me he doesn't say hi, he walks really fast in front of me pretending that he didn't see me. All he does is stare at me with a straight face every single day and he has been staring at me for over 2 years now. One time i actually grew the courage to text him on sc asking him how comes you keep staring at me and he wrote a huge paragraph saying how he doesn't realise that he is doing it, he often day dreams and he does it to everyone. I was thinking yh right. There is no way he is doing either of that because when i was in a different line up he will always find me and then keep staring at me. But then my friend came up to me and told me smokes weed, so now im thinking he is probably staring at me because of the after effects but why me? and then he also hangs around with this other girl which i have to admit she is way prettier then me and sometimes i get really jealous when he talks to her but when i talk to guys he seems to always stares at them.
Updates
+1 y
Him and this girl are together everyday but they are not dating i think she already won him.
Post Opinion