Girls , At what point do you want him to tell about his small penis?

If a guy has small penis ( flaccid 1 inches and fully erected 3.5 inches only) then at what point do you expect him to tell you about his small manhood?
  • At the start of the relationship
    Vote A
  • Before getting naked for sex the first time
    Vote B
  • No need to tell, just let me see it myself
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• if and when I decide to date a guy, I do it primarily for the intellectual compatibility. It is because I have found him to be a person I can have an in-depth conversation on subjects of mutual interests.

I place sexual relations in 2nd place and thus, to me, penis size is not the most important factor for a relation. I would be nice to have a maximum of 6 in. but if he has 3 in. that is perfectly fine for me.

So, to sum up, I will take whatever comes if I am being intimate. I would in any case prefer a 4 in. dick to a 9 in. and I certainly will not ask him before being intimate on his dick size.

I would rather ask him before a date on his intellectual performance rather than on his penile performance

0|1
    0|0
    • Intellect performance as in?

• Show All
    • @jcampbell115 why don't you talk to her in messages dude..
      Too much of replies are a nuisance for me here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guy asks a girl her boobs size then he should tell his penis size

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• No need to feel self conscious about it, I would let her see for herself. I'm a virgin, but if I like the guy I'm sure I won't care about size if he uses it well if you know what I mean 😏

0|0
    0|1
    • But if he doesn't tells you ever wouldn't it be shocking and turn off for you to see that really small penis?

• I don't like insecurity, so I wouldn't want him to ever feel like he has to tell me. It's not that big of a deal unless it's micro-small.

1|0
    0|0
    • The dimensions given above are small but not micro small?

• And if he doesn't tells you ever wouldn't it be shocking and turn off for you to see that really small penis?

• It depends, I guess. If you're just having a fling or one night stand it might be disappointing, but if you like the person it shouldn't matter, although the bigger the better! lol But it's not important. It's just like how guys are with big boobs.

• I don't feel necessary to tell him, I'd just wanna see it for myself. I don't judge when it comes to dick size, I'm fine with any of it

0|0
    0|0
    • But if he doesn't tells you ever wouldn't it be shocking and turn off for you to see that really small penis?

• Show All
    • Not out of sympathy, I feel like guys tend to be insecure about small dick size so I wanna make sure they know I don't mind

• That's cool!👌

• At the start of the relationship that's just to small

0|0
    0|0
  • at the end of the day if he knows how to use it, then it is not a problem.

0|0
    0|0

• 8d be shocked yes, but I'll give him the benefit if the doubt

• Jeez again!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's Indian he already knows

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sexually active yet and I think maybe smaller ones might be better when I do try. So I would just wait till I see it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Small penis wouldn't bother?

• I mean when I start being active small might be better

• When I first try it I think it would be better to start small.

What Guys Said 2

• @TarrAva suit yourself then 🤷‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally when they are mad and want to hurt him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes