Girls , At what point do you want him to tell about his small penis?

If a guy has small penis ( flaccid 1 inches and fully erected 3.5 inches only) then at what point do you expect him to tell you about his small manhood?
  • At the start of the relationship
  • Before getting naked for sex the first time
  • No need to tell, just let me see it myself
    Vote C

93

Most Helpful Girl

• if and when I decide to date a guy, I do it primarily for the intellectual compatibility. It is because I have found him to be a person I can have an in-depth conversation on subjects of mutual interests.

I place sexual relations in 2nd place and thus, to me, penis size is not the most important factor for a relation. I would be nice to have a maximum of 6 in. but if he has 3 in. that is perfectly fine for me.

So, to sum up, I will take whatever comes if I am being intimate. I would in any case prefer a 4 in. dick to a 9 in. and I certainly will not ask him before being intimate on his dick size.

I would rather ask him before a date on his intellectual performance rather than on his penile performance

• Intellect performance as in?

• @jcampbell115 why don't you talk to her in messages dude..
      Too much of replies are a nuisance for me here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guy asks a girl her boobs size then he should tell his penis size