Do You Have An Easy, Medium, Or Hard Time Telling If The Woman Is Older Than The Man In A Relationship In A Range Of 10 Years? How Can You Tell?

Americanteengirl
Honestly it’s kinda hard to tell, guys always have something going on that makes them look older like the hairline doing backflips, balding, them being bigger and facial hair. Only thing that makes me think a woman is older is if she’s taller or fat. All the women in the pictures are older.
I have a hard time telling if the woman is older than the man in a range of 10 years
I have a medium time telling if the woman is older than the man in a range of 10 years
I have an easy time telling if the woman is older than the man in a range of 10 years
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
0