Can a relationship survive without "Love and Understanding"?

Is it possible to be devoid of all emotional feelings for one another to the point where you can still exist together without them? ... the real question being... would you even want to?

Has "Love Gone Cold" in your relationship? ...Like Cher says, doesn't it take some true "Love and Understanding" to make relationships last? ...
Can a relationship survive without
A. NO! I have to have an abundance of love and understanding to make a relationship work for me. Not every minute, of course, there are ups and downs, but overall it is super important!
Can a relationship survive without
B. Yes, it can survive. I am not an emotional person, so as long as there is no major fighting going on then I am comfortable just doing my own thing and they do theirs
Can a relationship survive without
C. No, that is what caused my last break-up, my partner just went cold on me and I have to have some love and affection shown
Vote C
Can a relationship survive without
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Love and Understanding" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
27
11