After what age do you think people (of the opposite gender) start to become less attractive?

mistixs
I'm gay or asexual so this question is irrelevant to me
I think people of the opposite gender start to become less attractive at an age younger than 30
I think people of the opposite gender start to become less attractive between 30 and 34
Vote C
I think people of the opposite gender start to become less attractive between 35 and 39
Vote D
I think people of the opposite gender start to become less attractive between 40 and 49
Vote E
I think people of the opposite gender start to become less attractive at 50 or older
Vote F
I don't think there's a particular age at which most people of the opposite gender start to become less attractive
Vote G
GirlGuy
48
7