Why did my new boyfriend’s ex/friends with benefits block me on Instragm and why didn’t she block him? Is this suspicious?

I’ve been in a relationship with this guy for about 2 months now and things have been going really well - obviously it’s the honeymoon stage lol. Anyways, I was catching up with a friend and she wanted to see pics of the new boyfriend. There was one really cute pic that he was tagged in that I wanted to show off. I couldn’t find it and thought it was odd. I asked my friend to check with her account she could still see the tagged photo. I realized I was blocked by his quasi ex. According to him they were never official, she was just a friends with benefits. They ended about 2 months ago. When I asked why they ended he said that she wanted a relationship and he told her he didn’t so she got angry and blocked him. He did also mention that she started liking his pictures again last week. Okay, no biggie, he can’t help what she does.

So, they aren’t friends on social media but she blocked me and not him (her likes still appeared when my friend looked on her page). She’s unblocked and reblocked me which is weird too.

They’re no pictures of us together. Heck we haven’t even commented on each other’s post so nothing has been thrown in her face. All of this seems suspicious, right? This seems so silly to even think about but I haven’t liked someone this in so long and have been waiting for the other shoe to drop to be honest, but I can’t help but think this odd.

This is odd right? I don’t see why she would block only me then to just unblock me and block me again. Why would she do that?
Post Opinion