Why does my friend want me to find a boyfriend so bad?

i'm not looking for a relationship and i've said it million times. i have one friend in class, she's a girl, and ever since she found a boyfriend, we don't get along that well. she started to be fake and almost stopped talking to me. once i told her about one random guy, who i met, and he started liking me (but i never liked him back). she began shipping us which made me really upset. since then she started asking me random questions about him, even told me she was talking about me and him with other friends, which is none of their business? the worst thing is that it made me almost hate that guy friend, i don't even feel like texting him or meeting up with him after this annoying shit from my friend. it all looks like she want me to date him, even though she knows i don't have feelings for him, plus overly analyzes it with others. also she's saying things like: "oh i really like my boyfriend. it's such a great feeling to wake up next to someone you love." like if she wanted to make me wanting the same or jealous, which i'm not, because i don't feel like being in a relationship.
Why does my friend want me to find a boyfriend so bad?
Post Opinion