Once again I got this idea from an article written by a PhD life coach called “don’t be fooled by the smoke and mirrors.” I made three minor edits to her version and rearranged them to correspond directly with two separate covenants in the bible in their rearranged order.
These are the Twelve Traits of truly Authentic People
1. They have strong personalities
2. They cultivate meaningful relationships
3. They take on personal responsibility
4. They are open minded
5. They are not superficial
6. They live in the moment and create their own paths and allow others to live in their moment and create their own paths
7. They make people feel comfortable and at ease
8. They are not swayed by material objects
9. Their words and actions are congruent
10. They are not driven by ego
11. They demonstrate reciprocity
12. They are transparent, honest and assertive
I rearranged the rules to correspond both with the Ten Commandments of Moses and two additional commands by Jesus to forgive those who sin and take care of those in need. If you follow the sequence carefully you will be able to see the parallels.