The two foundations of a happy and well adjusted faith

jennifer_bloom

I would say the two foundations to a successful Christian life and community is meaning, purpose and inclusivity. I found inclusive churches were richer while exclusive churches were poorer. Meaningful churches had better social relationships while frivolous churches had lower quality congregants. In the end, meaning is the secret to good character and inclusivity is the secret to a happy lifestyle.

If you don’t believe me, make a list of all the religious Christians you know and order them from rich to poor and then next to their names, jot down whether they are inclusive or exclusive of others, and you will see a pattern where inclusive Christians make more money and are healthier and happier, and more virtuous and spiritually insightful.

3
1
1Girl Opinion
3Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • laurieluvsit
    Could you please define "Inclusive" and "Exclusive" Ms Jennifer?

You mean like churches who cater to the gay community and preform homosexual marriages, for example, are "Inclusive"?

... just wondering is all :)The two foundations of a happy and well adjusted faithThe two foundations of a happy and well adjusted faith
    • No, I mean people who say hi and bye to other church members and offer polite small talk when they see them at church or outside.

• Ok, I was thinking that you must be meaning something other than my questions but it wasn't clear in your post and now days, every time the secular world mentions the word "Inclusive", it is more than not associated with what I put and not so much what you just explained, so just wanted to clarify.

Thank you!

• OddBeMe
    1) there shouldn’t be rich christians
    2) how would anyone know who is really “inclusive” or “exclusive”
    3) why is faith considered a good thing? It’s best to rid yourself of unsupported beliefs