1. “Does your parent force you to wear it?”
This is the most common question. Every woman has a different reason to wear a hijab. But be sure that they are not usually forced. That’s about the person’s religion, nothing more.
2. “Doesn’t it hurt when you prick the pin on your head?”
Some think that we prick it on our head. No, it’s just to fasten the hijab.
3. “How do you take shower with it?”
What’s your IQ level?
4. “Don’t you get hot?”
The most common question of the summer. I would also think about that before I wear hijab but then I realized that it makes no difference.
5. “Are you hiding a bomb?”
I’m a Muslim not a terrorist! Trying to obey my religion, just like the nuns.
6. “So, you don’t need to go to the hairdresser, right?”
We do, we actually care for our hair more than others.
7. “Do you have your hair dyed?”
Yeah some of us. No, it’s not sin if you do it to look beautiful for your husband.
8. “Do you wear it at home too?”
Yeah we do! Just kidding.