Feminization of males and the influence it has on our society

BubbleBoy69

I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of what the process of emasculating and feminizing men. It has very little to do with getting men to wear dresses (although promoting more outwardly feminine men can lead to degenerate actions), and more to do with getting men to adapt a feminine mindset.

Feminization of males and the  influence it has on our society

Women are easier to control and manipulate. Because they put such a high priority on their feelings and emotions, the media can be used to pry women in any direction the person pulling the strings desires. A slick ad campaign can make a woman feel worthless if she doesn't have what she thinks other women have and desire.

This Christmas season I've seen teenage girls break down crying because they got an android over an iPhone. Women will spend hundreds of dollars on purses only because the bags are coveted among females. There is very little tangible difference between a Michael kors bag and something cheaper. If you've spent time around young boys you'll notice this mindset is becoming increasingly common among them too.

This also ties in with another benefit of feminine thinking, the free spending. In my life I've interacted, dated, and been friends with many women, educated and non educated, and the one thing they all had in common was debt. I'm not even including productive debt like student loans, most of these women had a staggering amount of consumer debt. Many studies have shown that women actually get a rush of endorphins from shopping.

This Is Your Brain at the Mall: Why Shopping Makes You Feel So Good

Women's rights and women entering the work force was engineered to liberate female spending from male decision making. Today women make up 85% of consumer spending. Women Make Up 85% of All Consumer Purchases.The whole service (wage slave) economy is based upon this reckless spending.

If masculinity, positive male role models, and masculine decision making is demonized and fought against, what you're left with is generations of men raised by and influenced to think like women.

Men are supposed to be calm, rational, introspective, and calculating. This balances out the emotional, impulsive behavior of women. On the flip side, the empathetic nature of women is designed to stop the man before his calculating nature progresses to the point of a "survival of the fittest", elimination of the weak mindset. Its a yin and yang.

With so many men adopting a feminine mindset the balance is destroyed. An uprising is unlikely because all the media has to do is introduce emotionally charged rhetoric and all rational discussion ceases and no plan of attack can actually be made.

5
11

Most Helpful Girl

• ebbyeb
    What? You just said that one shouldn't "paint over a gender with such a broad stroke," in that last post I was at... But here you are doing it... You're saying how this gender has to be this certain way, and this gender has to be this other way... Everyone is fluid. You have to take into account that people should simply be who they're comfortable being. It's not that men are suddenly becoming more "feminine," it's just that they feel more comfortable being who they truly are. Society's standards have changed and are much more open in general, these men have simply gained the confidence to be themselves. If you think about it carefully, it's really true. It makes total sense that this would happen. Or else it's too big a coincidence that society's standards change and suddenly there's tons upon tons of males who feel okay to confidently express themselves... Basically, I'm saying that the two are connected. But not all women just throw away your money like you're saying... You're making it seems like 1/3 women do this... Basically a LOT. When personally, maybe only three people I know could fit into that category... And that's out of a couple thousand people. I'm thinking of people all over the world, where I live, family... Can't really think of many... So there's my answer! I hope I explained this well, because it's a bit confusing. I hope it helps though 🤗
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• AleDeEurope
    Is this still revelant?
    • Don't worry my brother, despite the obvious social engineering in this "modern" age, I tend to think that maybe the men who have degenerated like in that lovely illustration, were never 'men' in the first place... There has to be something severely unhinged to ever want to be so utterly degenerate, cuckolded and plain out physically weak!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

410
  • lizziepooh03
    Hi BubbleBoy69,

I had quite a few reactions to various things you stated so I have provided them below in what I hope is a clear format.

You: I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of what the process of emasculating and feminizing men. It has very little to do with getting men to wear dresses... and more to do with getting men to adapt a feminine mindset.

Me: True.

You: Women are easier to control and manipulate. Because they put such a high priority on their feelings and emotions, the media can be used to pry women in any direction the person pulling the strings desires.

Me: The media can do this to men today, just as easily, unfortunately. If you follow any media politics you would agree with me

You: Women's rights and women entering the work force was engineered to liberate female spending from male decision making.

Me: I do not think that is true. I think it was engineered so female workers had the same rights as male workers. Though, I agree that women having their own money did liberate them from male decision making like never before.

You: If masculinity, positive male role models, and masculine decision making is demonized and fought against, what you're left with is generations of men raised by and influenced to think like women.

You: Men are supposed to be calm, rational, introspective, and calculating. This balances out the emotional, impulsive behavior of women.

You: With so many men adopting a feminine mindset the balance is destroyed. An uprising is unlikely because all the media has to do is introduce emotionally charged rhetoric and all rational discussion ceases and no plan of attack can actually be made.

Me: Correct.

******

So while I agree with you that there is a feminization of males and it is affecting our society in a negative manner, I believe it is important to understand why it has happened.

I believe this is happening because there are more men being raised without fathers and I believe our schools/education from the lowest level to the highest level, teach that inherently male behavior is wrong. Males have the wrong sexual drives, you are superficial because most do not find unattractive women attractive, there are rape culture on college campus, you answer rationally to emotional questions, college need safe rooms for people to avoid hearing things they do not want to hear, etc.

Our society won't last long because we are actively teaching people not to be rational beings.

Welcome to the age of the Mob.
  • ladsin
    My opinion is that the media is simply shedding light on the fact that not all men are able to be placed into a box just like how not all women can be and that's ok. We should celebrate the diversity of life instead of trying to quell it. I don't think that they intend to make more men "effeminate" but rather that they want more effeminate men to feel comfortable in a society that they were previously not that well accepted in.

Just my two cents.
    • Yes, but the overall effects of this 'cultural progression', that "they want more effeminate men to feel comfortable in a society that they were previously not that well accepted in", is indeed designed to openly promote the degeneration of traditional masculinity. I'm not painting an archetype/stereotpye here, to be a 'man' you do not need to be 6ft 3 and ripped, but merely the virtues and moral fortitude of 'masculinity' are being undermined and eroded. E. g... the drive to protect your women children and indeed your wider community... Look at European men in general (particularly Germany/Sweden atm), castrated not just by liberal laws, but some of those males (not men) prefer to protest against the rape of their own beautiful women by throwing placards and wearing skirts?
      Real MEN would say something along the lines of; "right, I'm fucking sick of this, the government and its police/military aren't protecting us and our women and children... Lets sort them fucks ourselves!

• ladsin

@FreshOutaIdeas what values exactly are we talking about here?

• The fact that there isn't civil war in much of Europe yet frankly astonishes me, and despite EVERYTHING, the same cucked male masses will still bury their heads in the sand and pretend things "aren't that bad... these poor refugees, all predominantly young military aged men, who should really be fighting the bad guys in their countries, just want a job and a home in a safe country... Leave them be!!"... They also want your women, and your land...

• FreshOutaIdeas
    The evidence couldn't be anymore clear in this day and age for fuck sake people! This garbage about the "progressiveness" of openly promoting cultural and behavioural degeneracy in males (and indeed females, feminism et al.), is merely double speak for... well... openly promoting cultural and behavioural degeneracy in males!!! There's a very clever, powerful 'interest group' that profits from all these social, political and cultural 'idioms' that fall under the hood of globalism...
  • jacquesvol
    You're complaining that marketeers discovered that the marketing they used to sell men overpriced cars and mechanical stuff, hifi etc and women overpriced accessories and clothes are now trying to do the same with men's clothing.

Who forces you to buy it?
  • Djaaaay
    The (weak ) in our society have never truly been strong. The laws in our country protect the weak , and now more than ever , the laws are getting better... so now more weak ones are spawning out in droves.
  • Dog19
    Is this guy feminine and disgusting?

He wears makeup to school and he's 13. He likes how it hides his imperfections. Would you consider him disgusting or destroyed by society?
    • Poor fucker... That's assuming he's wearing makeup for the fun of it...
      Yes, yes I do.
      Also, I hope he isn't being physically abused or something... "hiding imperfections and all"... That'd be a different story!

• Dog19

Sometimes he goes to school walking funny

• Welll, in all seriousness maybe try talking to him just in case? Like I say the makeup thing is weird regardless, but there may well be reasons for it.

• DooMguy
    "This Christmas season I've seen teenage girls break down crying because they got an android over an iPhone"

https://youtu.be/SkWR77dSSMw

^ That. . . That just makes me laugh

https://youtu.be/r8ceMYlcuP4

^ just look at this disgrace, poor woman late to iphone appointment This is why we need feminism because life is hard for women these days

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

(Also those "men" in the pictures above just had their man card revoked)

media.makeameme.org/created/man-card-status.jpg
  • John_Doesnt
    The last thing a woman needs is another pussy in her life. These men won't last long.
  • Blitzkrieger
    I disagree. I believe our male hormones make us think like men and no amount of social conditioning can undo that.
  • Mr-Kabuki
    there is a war on boys
  • Anonymous
    great take man. Women just tend to fuck up everything. I hate women with a passion. One day i''m going to kill one
  • Anonymous
    This is a myth usually believed by repressed homosexual men.
    • Djaaaay

In the 60s/70s... this is what women used to think about homosexuality in men. Also in the 70s women learned , homosexual men are attracted to masculinity instead. So that was a myth back then. But today with milenials , women making young boys wait till thier promiscuity ends around 30-35 before they finally look for someone to settle with , has pressured them into emasclinating themselfs in hopes of getting someone before the 20 yr wait occurs.

• Anonymous
    Being Feminine isn't women's instinct. Let them do whatever they want.
  • Anonymous
    man there are times i feel i need to instigate a fight because i hate how life, society, expects us guys to be the strong confident assertive ones