Setting a good example. Begins within, and a good moral compass is a start

You think I give a shit? I'm getting my wall

So. We seen this yesterday. Supposedly they are CATHOLIC SCHOOL BOYS from the Blue Grass State of Kentucky.. Home of Bourbon, and..

this....
this....

So before I even go anywhere....

Pastor Boxers is going to school you on the good book

http://biblereasons.com/respecting-elders/

1. Leviticus 19:32 “Stand up in the presence of the elderly, and show respect for the aged. Fear your God. I am the LORD

2. Proverbs 13:1 A wise son hears his father’s instruction, but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

3. Proverbs 19:20 Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future.

4. Proverbs 23:22 Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.

5 Timothy 5:1-3 Never speak harshly to an older man, but appeal to him respectfully as you would to your own father. Talk to younger men as you would to your own brothers. Treat older women as you would your mother, and treat younger women with all purity as you would your own sisters. Take care of any widow who has no one else to care for her.

What are the KEY FACTS OF IMPORTANCE HERE.

IS THIS MAN A NATIVE American ☑ YES ☐ NO

IT THIS MAN A VIET NAM VET ☑ YES ☐ NO

WAS THIS MAN DISRESPECTED BY CHILDREN ☑ YES ☐ NO

SHOULD THE CHILD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE ☑ YES ☐ NO

SHOULD THE MOTHER BE HELD RESPONSIBLE ☑ YES ☐ NO

and what was the "excuse"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/maga-hat-donald-trump-native-american-covington-catholic-nathan-phillips-black-muslims-a8737186.html - MAGA hat boy's mother blames 'black Muslims' for her son harassing Native American man

Now where have we heard this sob story before. Trump blames Muslims for everything

he even claimed there was a prayer rug found...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/18/us/politics/fact-check-trump-prayer-rugs-border.html

(FYI Its a prayer rug made in Mexico)

HATTED IS LEARNED NOT TAUGHT
HATTED IS LEARNED NOT TAUGHT

To bolster this point:

https://www.newsweek.com/go-back-puerto-rico-republican-congressman-apologizes-house-outburts-1296706

'Go Back to Puerto Rico': Republican Congressman Apologizes for House Outburst

611
legalboxers is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• That boy in the red hat is needing punched right in the face. Even just the sight of him is incredibly annoying. His attempts at intimidating the Native American guy were clearly unsuccessful though, thankfully.

• You're talking about punching a child because he looked smug, by the way. Just thought I'd point that out, you sociopath.

• And if you are not an American stfu because your opinion is as important as dirt is to us.

• Doesn’t look like his school :) I was perfectly polite to you and you’re the only one being an ass hole here, so, now it’s my turn!

Yes, I’m not an American and thank goodness too - because you come from the stupidest nation in the world. So, I’m pretty honoured to have a few brain cells more than yourself ;). That’s WHY I’m able to see what’s REALLY going on in this video. Intimidation of a man who is actually NATIVE to your own ruddy country. Or are you one of those rednecks that think you own the place? Probably. At the end of the day. Those kids are assholes. There’s my opinion, goodbye, see you later, fool. 👋

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes the boys hat in the video was disrespectful
    to that Native American guy who was playing the
    drum. Another one of Trumps haters and followers.

• That little asshole in the red hat needs a good beating. Kids like that make me think twice of becoming a parent myself one day.

• You need a good beating. Maybe it'll knock some braincells into you.

• Tough guy on the internet talking about attacking minors for... literally just standing there when some old guy comes up and starts harassing him. Violent predators like you tend to end up in prison.

Join the discussion

49
  • Historylover18 I agree with you!!! That kid was very disrespectful. That video makes my blood boil. Kids who assume they know everything, they know nothing!!!

• So, what did this teenager do that's so terrible, aside from stand there looking nervous when a much older man walked up to him and started beating a drum in his face

• @Breeeeeeeeeeeee Have you seen the full context? The old guy approached them. He got in their faces. How is he playing the victim when he's the one instigating the whole thing? Do some research please

• That was not a nervous grin lmao if he wasn't crippled or mentally challenged he would have moved the same way his friends did when he was nervous, because his friends were nervous. You people have a really active imagination, do you also see the ghosts of the old man's comrades that made the kid nervous? 😂

• @shi-shi because liberals only see what they want to see they won't let a little thing like facts stop them from lying and smearing someone who did nothing wrong and then they defend the trouble maker

• Well it's wrong on so many levels. The red hats were supposed to be protesting abortion, and representing God or Catholic church. Who Origionally were harassing black Jews I believe.
    The Indian chief was trying to break up that confrontation.. He was making a good point to the children by saying why not use your energy fighting homelessness or hunger?
    As a Catholic native American I find it offence on many levels. The teenager is an embarrassment to his religion and lack of humanity

• Thanks for the like

• What facts? Do yo not realize the media realized this video only showing the kids looking bad then hours later the rest of the video surfaced? And Alyssa Milano and other celebs are being sued for defaming those kids. This guy harassed 16 yr olds if anything he should be charged with a misdemeanor at least. Your supposed facts are only you seeing what you want to see out of some hate for Trump if they weren't wearing his hats and the indian was you would be bashing the indian.

• Native Americans today are no more American than any of us because their ancestors were not them.

• Guys. The kids were standing by on a field trip and the Indian came up and started banging it right next to the kids face. The kid is the victim

• Absolute rubbish. Having viewed the video, I have to ask; it what way was the boy in the MAGA hat "disrespectful"?

• They were all mocking the man. Did you not see the smug grin on his face?

• @JustWorthlessMe "lol very nice spin on the truth there... " And yet, subsequent developments vindicate me. Oh well. (laughing as the story unfolds)

• @Historylover18 the man started with them 16 year old kids he is a grown man harassing children and you put the blame on the kids you really are a brainwashed bastard

• All those bible verses are tenants of wisdom. Interchangable arch types that produce the same singular message. be open minded. Do not disregard good advice. Treat everything as a opportunity to grow your mind.

They have very little to do with anything here. These tenants are not saying worship people, they are saying treat people with understanding. Therefore, you can't set a good example by following the superficial misapprehension of the idea as good examples.

To be fair each and every one of these people were poor examples of these principles. They were all insensed by political upheaval alone and acting as vitriolic idealogues.

So by treating the misnomers as the principles you cannot have a moral compass. You are in no way appealing to a higher grace by worshipping men or women that belong to a age group, race group, or owns a certain article of clothing.

• Yea you need a moral compass but when cops are getting killed by illegals illegals are killing our people with DUIs over and over you have got to take control of the country and shut that all down before it get's worse.

• that goofy malicious look in their eyes are common in racists

• You must have it in you'res

• Because the black Israelites started it the truth came out after the liberal media ran with it and the Indian guy went up to them and started with them yea they did the chopping motion but he was out of line they are kids and he instigated it

• lmaoooooooo ur insane

• still 10X better than Hilary. I'm grateful not to be speaking arabic by now

• Right, and the Clintons, and Obamas don't have morals

• yep lots of getks out there who dont help the world caring which some people could bring about positive peace in the world

• Setting a good example. Begins within, and a good moral compass is a start

Actually that old guy was not a Vietnam Vet. He was served as a refrigeration mechanic, was never deployed to Vietnam, and went AWOL several times. He also has a criminal record that includes escaping from custody, and assault.
    nypost.com/.../

www.wnd.com/.../

Your entire post is based on lies and emotion. Your father shares your affinity for lies too, I understand.

• Nice take..