Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of every black queen, there is elegance

Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of every black queen, there is strength

Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of every black queen, there is potential
Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of every black queen, there is a struggle

Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of every black queen, there is creativity

Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

Inside of every black queen, there is love

Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

It doesn't matter your culture, if you're light or dark, if your hair is long or short, if you're thin, curvy, or pleasantly plump, you are still one of a kind <3<3<3

Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3
Inside of Every Black Queen <3

This MyTake wasn't much but I just felt like writing something to my fellow black sistas <3 <3

Inside of Every Black Queen <3
12
16

Most Helpful Girls

• Salmon4056

This is a great mytake. your post is inspiring and is just what some black women here, who are repeatedly experience hate for being who they are in their God given skin, need to listen to. Have a blessed day queen👑😊.

• LuvAsh

Thank you so much!!😊

• Cynicaldreamer

Yes! Thank you for the inspiring, nice mytake. It's a nice change of pace from some of the other toxicity you see towards black women online

Most Helpful Guys

• zozo7880

This must be in response to that white queen post the other day.
    You two should just put on the gloves and go at it.

• LuvAsh

No, mines was the original post.

• zozo7880

Yeah I realized that after I wrote this

• JDavid25

Good take... It's not to see somethin like this every once in a while on G-A-G...

• LuvAsh

Thank you!

• LuvAsh

Ik what u meant lol

• JDavid25

I figured.. Haha.. I was just makin sure..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

1410
  • kelsey_disney

This is the best take on here! Great post about black queens 👌👌👌 the world needs more of this because the toxic environment towards women of color is unbearable 🤢

• LuvAsh

Thank you!!
      I had posted this before the other "queen" mytakes. And what I dislike it the fact the GAG waited like 2-3 days to put mines on feature to where no one would rlly be able to see it anyways bc it'll be blocked by a bunch of other posts. But the other mytakes about white women and other kind of women was featured right after the fact🤦🏾
      I think its ridiculous but I'm glad that there are people like u on here that actually understand!!

• Omg that’s ass. Tbh I only saw yours because of the other queen mytake, which is completely unacceptable. Just goes to show you that racism is EVERYWHERE, especially towards black people. Keep making noise tho queen 👸💪💪💪 don’t let the haters silence you

• DizzyDesii

Preeeach 👏 but you forgot. INSIDE OF EVERY QUEEN IS A LADY IN THE STREETS AND A FREAK IN THE SHEETS. Yassss 🙌
    Inside of Every Black Queen &lt;3

• PrincessGrail

I love this Take so much that I won’t even mention how “drawing the black queen” is a synonym for death in a certain superhero series (Wild Cards) from the author of Game of Thrones.

• Britantic

As a white queen I applaud your Mytake.

You've encouraged me to write a similar mytake about White Queens to encourage my fellow white sisters.👌🤜🤗🧡

• okay so I see why you did that take now. You found this offensive cause it's about praising and uplifting black women. And because it's praising black women, you felt the need to take a shot at cause you feel excluded. I see white women and non black women do this all the time, and I'm not surprised you put a game thrones picture showing Daenerys being uplifted by a bunch of people who are more on the brownish side. Ask yourself, why did a post like this offend/trigger you for such of response? It seem anytime black women are given attention someone always sees it as divisive or negative meanwhile I bet if this post was about white women being uplifted you wouldn't have said a single word. White have been praised for their beauty for centuries while black women weren't simple cause of the shade of their skin tone and for you to oull this passive aggressive shit is highly immature and subconsciously racist.

• zozo7880

Its like the British civil war in this comment box

• Afrochick

LOL bitter beckys, mei-lings, and consuelas come out to play.

KEEP THIS SAME ENERGY WHEN WE ARE BEING BASHED AND OSTRACIZED <3

• HereIbe

Inside every Black Queen there is weepng.
    Inside every Black Queen there is fatigue.
    Inside every Black Queen there is fragility.
    Inside every Black Queen there is self-loathing.

Wrap her in your arms, give her all you have. Be hers and no other woman's, even in your thoughts.

• ronaldo75

THANK YOU

• HereIbe

Wow, women are pissed off that I tell men to be 100% loyal to a Black Queen because she needs you.

I wonder why.

• morrowlow

if i didn't know better i would say this sounds a little arrogant

• Smegskull

It must be nice to live in America with such a range of attractive women in the dating pool.

• Pink2000

It is.

• Smegskull

All right, all right, no need to brag. Making me jealous 😞

• BrittBratt2416

beautiful ladies!

• Nadim171

Please, all of you, stop this, really stop this white, black, brown, yellow queen thing. I don't get the point of dividing it on race

• VaIiant

Why not write about every culture? Why segregate?

• LuvAsh

Because black women are continuously put down in society. Rarely do you ever see people uplifting black women, not even black men. So this Mytake is for them and only them.
      And I can make a Mytake about anyone I want to. If I wanted to write about every culture, I would have.
      And if you want to see a Mytake about other races then u are more than welcome to make your own.
      Have a great day

• Afrochick

Oh lord.
      Non-black women really test my patience some days. As if the media and society in general doesn't put y'all on a pedestal already.

• VaIiant

@Afrochick i said this on the one written for white women too- also saying “all non black women test my patience” is racist, LOL. It’s not like black women are some better species. I believe every woman should be lifted up regardless of race.

• SpiderManFan2002

Yes!! :) <3

You go!

• Ordinarygurl_

Nice 👍

• HeyThere94

I do not care about her skin color

Is she a dominant tomboy? If so, I am all in

• JamesBoradil03

cool? like i agree but this isn't really hottpic

• LuvAsh

What? And I don't know maybe ur on the app and the Mytake isn't showinf completely. Idky it did that but if u were on the website it has the entire mytake up there. This site gets on my nerves sometimes🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾

• ohhhh im onn questions so its just this new settup they have

• LuvAsh

Oh okay then

• Rissyanne

What makes them queens?

• Shuri

It's a term that was developed in African American culture for three reasons. The first is that many of the great kings and queens in history came from Africa. Many Africans are also associated with the Israelites or God's chosen people. In a sense, they are considered their descendants.

The second reason is because black women moreso than other women are historically degraded when compared to their white, Asian, or latina counterparts. It's a term of endearment and meant to uplift black women so that when we look at ourselves as a whole that we know we can do great things (because we can and often do).

The third reason is because, like queens, black women are unique in many regards from our hair to facial structure and skin tones so much so that a lot of other women of different ethnic groups attempt to mimic it. For instance, black women are much more likely to have larger lips but many white and Asian women do everything in their power to make their lips look bigger. Or white women getting tan when black women used to be mad fun of for their dark tones, the irony being that in many European white societies, being pale used to be beautiful because it meant you didn't work. Whether that's with injections or make up, the beauty industry shows this. It's hilarious when you think about it because black women used to be mocked for these things and now other ethnicities try to take it. Even our hairstyles. Black women get made fun of for sew ins, extensions, and hair colors, but when white women do it, it's 'trendy'.

Basically, it's a reminder that we are beautiful and unique.

• Shuri

Dude, it's a metaphor. A positive one. I don't see why that's hilarious, but if you aren't used to being a positive person, then I guess it's unreasonable for me to expect you to understand that.

• Rissyanne

@Shuri I guess I have seen so many hood rats. It’s hard to believe they are queens

• Secretgardenblood

Good take

• WhiteSteve

Respect ✊ 😎

• just_a_potato

I needed that today 😊

• GreenGold1992

niiiiice

• Pink2000

I know that’s right !

• meenarai

Anyone can have those qualities.

• Afrochick

<3 <3 <3

• MarketData

Suddenly everything makes sense.

• John_Doesnt

Okay, m'kay.