MMA fighter "sexually assaults" ring girl after one win, then is fearful of being anywhere near the ring girl on the next win. Just or Unjust?

The fighter was accused of "sexually assaulting" a ring girl after the first win which threatened to ruin his reputation and livelihood. Due to social backlash, on his next win he opts to not take a picture with the ring girl. However, when he flees both she and security pursue, forcing him to be near her. During the "celebration" he hangs his head and tries to keep the most distance from her.
  • He sexually assaulted her and social backlash is Just
    Vote A
  • He did not sexually assault her and social backlash is Unjust
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't look like it was sexual or if any harrassment took place, he just was over excited after his win. Naturally in 2nd match he wanted to avoid any further allegations.
    If a woman had acted the same with a man or woman it wouldn't be called sexual harrassment.

1|13
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is not sexual harassment

0|2
    0|0
  • You know the funniest part?
    The ring girl who he touched didn't want the fighter to suffer any punishment for it.
    It was some OTHER ring girl who felt insulted by it and accused him of misconduct, and he ended up being investigated by the police and had to do some community service as punishment.

So, yes, when you live in a world where you literally get punished for your behavior offending people, these kind of ridiculous precautions stop sounding so ridiculous.

0|2
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

can you find an article explaining this? the only thing I can find on Park Dae Seong is a copy and pasted article about him and a very shallow explanation of the events.

• That dude's funny as shit! Like an Asian Joe Rogan!

Isn't it kinda more sexist and demeaning to have an attractive woman running around, in a title called the "ring girl," than for dude to assume he's allowed to half-hug her after a good fight? Anybody wanna point out that shit?

No, me neither, I'd much rather have a pretty girl around to look at, and she's probably making decent money to boot... but still, priorities, people.

0|1
    0|0
  • It just goes to show that as a man, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. He doesn't want anything to do with the girl and she runs after him trying to grab him and pull him back.

MMA fighter "sexually assaults" ring girl after one win, then is fearful of being anywhere near the ring girl on the next win. Just or Unjust?

0|3
    0|0
  • After the first video PARK DAE-SEONG was excited about his win admitted he was a bit forceful about hugging the waist of the ring girl, but his reaction in the second video is understandable given the online social media lashing he got, so he decided to avoid all contact with the ring girl, the ‘security’ and the girl should have let him be when they saw his reaction and not pursued him around the ring.

0|2
    0|0
  • Happened to Seinfeld too! Can't blame these guys for not wanting stupid shit to ruin their careers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3_L8z2uw4

0|2
    0|0
  • He didn't really sexually assault her. He just grabbed her by the waist and was obviously excited over his win. He didn't touch her anywhere inappropriately. In fact the ring girl was fine with it. It's just another example of people over-reacting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually, it looks like, when he pulled her closer, the first time, she reacts like it tickled her and maybe knocked her off balance a bit.

By that litmus, I have sexually harassed my own mother. It's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Remember when I used to say things like ring girls, booth babes, and girls on the race track were harmless? Forget it. Kick all scantily clad women out of sporting events. They've proven that they are not harmless. Put one on your arm and she'll hold your career and livelihood at gun point with a word. So remove them. You can't sexually assault women if there aren't any women around.

0|2
    0|0
  • haha! I loved what he did in the second video. I would have just run out of the ring. And I don't blame him for doing the same thing every time he wins and a ring girl wants a photo.

0|2
    0|0
  • That is not sexual assault, or harassment.
    The SJW and Feminist reaction to this is an example to men of why any interaction with females has become too dangerous to be contemplated.
    To survive, a man has to treat females as the plague carriers that Feminists have made them.

0|0
    0|0
  • he must of done something and was threatened to be fired from the ufc and face sexual harrassment charges and his ass thrown behind bars or her boyfriend or fiance must of threatened to beat the fucking shit out of this runt if he tried pulling any shit on her like that again or all of the above which would only be fair

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF how was she sexually assaulted? Was the sexual assault supposed to be when he reluctantly put his arm loosely around her back for a few seconds?😏

0|1
    0|0
  • No she was not sexually harassed The law doesn’t prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted). (<-Based on USA laws)

0|0
    0|0
  • Poor dude lol
    He showed just how ridiculous and damaging these accusations are. He should just keep winning, getting money, and find a nice wife.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is just more Me Too type crap. This why we can't believe what they say,

0|5
    0|0
  • the fact that this even had to be a question is fucking dumb by no means was that sexual harassment he just grabbed her in his excitement a guy grabbed my arm at the gym today and asked if i still use the weights was i sexually harassed? lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I doesn't look like sexual harassment but he was being too touchy and you could tell she was uncomfortable. In Asian cultures, when their celebrities got touched without permission even in the smallest way, it is seen as assault.

0|0
    0|0
  • He didn't sexually assault her, they were posing for pictures, but he probably got hit with a false allegations and is trying to avoid any other bad things to ruin his name. Shame on you

0|0
    0|0
  • She grabbed him first. He didn't do anything sexual. She just wants some of his prize money. Typical whore trying to get paid.

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

It wasn't actually her who accused him, it was some other girl. She was fine with it.

• Complete bullshit. If that's sexual assault then I just raped my mobile phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what he went through, but he did nothing wrong that much I do know.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL. Is that what the call sexual harassment in Asia?

0|1
    0|0
  • He should just do the hover. Pretend to put his hand around her.

0|1
    0|1
  • He did not sexually assault her he was just super pumped and excited from his win and got caught up in the moment. It looks like to me he wanted to keep his distance because he like all of us know how damaging even the allegation of sexual assault is even if it's proven false you can't ever really live it down.

It can and has been both a life and career destroyer for many people.

He did nothing wrong and from what I understand the allegation didn't even come from the ring girl at all but from someone else.

I don't blame him for running away to be honest I mean he probably didn't want to be falsely accused again.

0|0
    0|0
  • And another episode of the boy (=feminist) who cried wolf (=rape).

0|0
    0|0
  • He didn't assault her so I voted no but he should know better in today's day and age. In the US he'd have his career destroyed for doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like what she was upset about is that when he pulled her close to him for a picture her vagina knocked across his leg. That clearly was not what he was intending to do. I know people say that intention is irrelevant in cases of what somebody says, but in terms of accidentally bumping into somebody, the action itself was not on purpose. I think it is unlikely she would want to pose a second time with somebody who she felt sexually assaulted her, to be fair though, victim behavior varies a great deal and sometimes seems very odd, plus maybe her bosses made her pose with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its truly saddening to see how such a false accusation can manipulate a man like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sexually assault girls all the time. Where's MY social backlash?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably every perdon in the world is a harrasser then.

0|0
    0|0
  • dressing like that it would be a crime to not sexually assault her.

0|0
    0|1
  • WTF? How does this qualify as sexual assault? People are nuts these days...

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't see any "sexual" assault at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to 2019 folks...

0|2
    0|0
  • There was absolutely nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he's a pussy.

0|0
    0|2
  • That is not even close to Sexual Harassment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian Joe Biden

0|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck? How is that sexual harassment?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why am I not surprised

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s NOT sexual harassment. People need to grow up

0|0
    0|0
  • She should use some dirty tricks on him

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's some kind of silly shit right there,,, I mean, the boxer was so jacked up from his win, he just wanted to share the moment with that chick "and" that other dude, it's not like his intentions were to finger-bang her live in the ring. What needs to be brought to attention is the boxer's left ear, that shit's all jacked up!

MMA fighter &quot;sexually assaults&quot; ring girl after one win, then is fearful of being anywhere near the ring girl on the next win. Just or Unjust?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is society being retarded.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if some hot female mma fighter (e. g Paige VanZant or Michelle Waterson) would sexually assault me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wanna be around them either if they're just gonna make crap up looking for a pay day. it's time that normal women start standing up against these women who keep making false accusations. Stand up for the truth, not for whoever has your same body parts.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a feminist and a strong supporter of the me too movement, I don't see how this was sexual assault. He didn't pull her back close to her after she moved away. It was obvious he was just excited. Did the ring girl speak about the incident?

0|3
    0|1
    • 10 d ago

It was someone else who reported it, that girl didn't want anything to happen to him.

• 8 d ago

@englisc If the girl wasn't upset about it then there's definitely no reason for people to be making a big fuss over it.

• Oh for fuck sake. Poor guy can't win.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

The fact that a full 25% of females who responded to the poll believed there was sexual assault here, it just serves to prove how dangerous it is for guys to interact with women at all these days. There is so much propensity among today's women to falsely accuse men that it's just not worth the risk.

Recommended myTakes