MMA fighter "sexually assaults" ring girl after one win, then is fearful of being anywhere near the ring girl on the next win. Just or Unjust?

The fighter was accused of "sexually assaulting" a ring girl after the first win which threatened to ruin his reputation and livelihood. Due to social backlash, on his next win he opts to not take a picture with the ring girl. However, when he flees both she and security pursue, forcing him to be near her. During the "celebration" he hangs his head and tries to keep the most distance from her.
  • He sexually assaulted her and social backlash is Just
  • He did not sexually assault her and social backlash is Unjust

743

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't look like it was sexual or if any harrassment took place, he just was over excited after his win. Naturally in 2nd match he wanted to avoid any further allegations.
    If a woman had acted the same with a man or woman it wouldn't be called sexual harrassment.