Mansplaining. Has it happened to you?

Britantic

Mansplaining. Has it happened to you?

Mansplaining
When a man tries to explain something to a woman and she feels stupid for not figuring out herself, she accuses him of "mansplaining".
"oh my god, that's really patronizing the way you just mansplained"
"stop mansplaining economics to me"

Mansplaining
A misandrist term for a man making too much sense.
Usually used by feminists to dismiss anything a man says that makes them look bad for stupid.
Feminist: "Obesity is absolutely a feminist issue, especially when fat people are called unhealthy and discriminated against!"

Man: "Obesity leads to diabetes, cancer, arthritis, and blood clots. They are only discriminated against, because it's unnatural for a human being to weigh 600 pounds. That would be a world record 30 years ago."

Feminist: "Stop mansplaining, you white male!"

Mansplaining
A word used by feminists to silence men and prevent them from learning that men actually have problems too and that their point of view isn't the only one
Feminist "women are paid 77 cents for every mans dollar"

A man "well actually every serious study showed that there more factors than just gender like how long they worked there and education"

Feminist "Stop mansplaining you patriarchal fuckface"

Mansplaining. Has it happened to you?
No because mansplaining isn't a real thing
Yes. I have PTSD from the last mansplaining incident i was subjected to
I'm a man and have been the victim of womansplaining
Vote C
GirlGuy
Mansplaining. Has it happened to you?
43
15